Do you still believe?

The Nightman

Plateaued User
Aug 13, 2006
I think 4 teams have rallied from being down 0-3 in the history of the playoffs? We've lost 9 straight to these guys, and we are playing in their building. We're done, at this point I hope for a blow out too, just to see Therrien's presser after.

"I really start to believe their goals is to be the worst offensive squad in da league."

AnotherHabsFan

Behind Enemy Lines
Jan 16, 2015
New Hampshire
I will still go out rooting for this team to win tonight even though it is highly unlikely. The hockey Gods have already spoken and if it weren't for Tampa wanting to have pay back, they wouldn't have allowed us to make through to the second round.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
I'm not giving up on this team. I know what the Habs are capable of. If any one team in the history of hockey can come back from a 3-0 deficit this is the one! Look to the summit series for inspiration between our Canadian team vs the USSR.
Go Habs Go!

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
"I really start to believe their goals is to be the worst offensive squad in da league."

I hope we get something like that presser, that was just a few days (weeks/months?) before he was fired. I saw signs of Therrien breaking down the way he left the podium last night, if we get lit up tonight, I expect a classic.

Whatever it takes for this guy to make a fool out of himself and get fired.

habsfanatics*

May 20, 2012
I think we could maybe win two, coming back from 3 down is near impossible, so I voted nope, but I think we've been a better team than Tampa. It is what it is, you win some, you lose some.

As long as MB doesn't pull a 2009 Bob Gainey, I'll be fine.

JLP

Refugee
Aug 16, 2005
never-give-up2.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad