Do you still believe?

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I wouldn't bet 100 on the Habs winning any series, I don't gamble money that big im a broke university student

But no, even if you think we'll lose, at least support them. Why would you watch and be so negative all the time other then to live out the hf circlejerk.

It's pretty easy to say you'd bet 100$ on any habs series, when you actually DON'T BET.
Hey, I'd bet my life savings on Habs winning the cup. Oh, but I don't gamble so I won't do it.

Means jack crap.

It's 0-3 and the Habs can't score. It's not like they were a power scoring team and are going through a stretch. We have had issues scoring all year. It's even worse now, and I have zero trust in this coach finding a way to change that.

If it were up to me. I'd make Galchenyuk center Max. Make Plek into the 3rd line checking center. Give Gallagher to Eller. Tell the team to completely open up. We've played super defensive and it's gotten us to a 0-3 point.
If Ottawa had Anderson from the start, we probably don't even get through them if I look at the 3 last games vs them.

Constable

corona fiend
Mar 17, 2014
i have faith in price in a back 2 back situation against tampa if we had buffalo infront of him. bishop could falter here and get shaken up.

McClane

Mar 11, 2015
No, I don't see any heart or any drive to win. It starts with the GM and comes down to the players. They are all OK with whatever result, as evidenced yesterday when they just gave up with two minutes left. You cannot overcome adversity of this magnitude if you don't want to win.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
If it were up to me. I'd make Galchenyuk center Max. Make Plek into the 3rd line checking center. Give Gallagher to Eller. Tell the team to completely open up. We've played super defensive and it's gotten us to a 0-3 point.

For tonight my lines would be

Patch-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Hudon-Plekanec-Weise
DD-Eller-Parenteau
Prust-Mitchell-DSP

Nothing to lose let's put kids on the ice.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I wouldn't bet 100 on the Habs winning any series, I don't gamble money that big im a broke university student

But no, even if you think we'll lose, at least support them. Why would you watch and be so negative all the time other then to live out the hf circlejerk.

The question is not "do you support them", but rather "do you believe". Two different things.

I will support them even after they lose this series, most likely tonight.

phoque taupe

May 15, 2010
Montréal
For tonight my lines would be

Patch-Galchenyuk-Gallagher
Hudon-Plekanec-Weise
DD-Eller-Parenteau
Prust-Mitchell-DSP

Nothing to lose let's put kids on the ice.

exactly...
what is there to lose at this point
just freakin try something for next year

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What exactly is going to change tonight? Big Ben is in their heads, the hockey gods hate Montreal right now, they can't get a bounce. Oh and Price? lol.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
The team has been brutal offensively since the trade deadline. They needed to gradually break out of it a long time ago, hard to believe they will of a sudden. Although I'll still watch, it will be with haphazard hope.

It's kind of funny how bad they've been coupled with unlucky. But then again, it's been 22 years since they've won and they haven't really gotten all that close so we should be used to it. Like the lady I just overheard at the grocery store (in southern Ontario mind you), I feel bad for Price. The guy has done everything for this team and they repay him with no goals and completely mailing it in with 2 minutes left last night.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I believe this doesnt end tonight, but I don't believe this teamcan win four in a row, unless Cooper thinks that pulling the goalie with 13 minutes left in the first period is a sound strategy.

Cull909

Dec 26, 2006
Connecticut
I believe, mostly because I'm not predisposed to giving up.

Maybe the early posts will start becoming goals.
Maybe we'll get a power-play when Price gets run over or Gallagher gets cross checked in the face.
Maybe we won't receive a penalty when Tomas brushes up against Bishops sagging labia or Prust talks back to an over the top rest.
Maybe MT plays someone good with Eller.
Maybe Gonchar turns the power-play around.
Maybe DD eats his vegetables.
Maybe Tampa won't have to give away beer to fill the seats at their stadium.
Maybe Fox news will be fair and balanced.

I believe, mostly because I'm not ready to give up.

Go Habs Go

PS - The Leafs suck

Miller Time

Sep 16, 2004
Always.

regardless of the odds, the beauty of sport like this is that there is always a chance.

i'm a skeptic of mind but an optimist of heart.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
My heart says we have a team who surprised us all seaosn long. They always found a way to win and I wouldn't be surprised if habs win at least the next 2 games. See where that reborn confidence leads us. The same way I was still scared of the sens after leading 3-0, the same way I feel hope right now.

My head says...how the **** are gonna win a single game in this series? Haven't won a single time vs this team this year. We're done...adios...we're tampa's little *****. Gotta deal with it. Denial at this point would be stupid.

Saint Patrick

2 rings in my hears
Feb 14, 2007
I think 4 teams have rallied from being down 0-3 in the history of the playoffs? We've lost 9 straight to these guys, and we are playing in their building. We're done, at this point I hope for a blow out too, just to see Therrien's presser after.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad