Do you still believe?

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
I honestly do.

I am critical of this organization but we have a formidable team and we could easily turn up at any moment. Go habs go.

CristianoRonaldo

Apr 7, 2014
In your head
Faut arrêter, c'est fini, ne soyez pas naifs ! :laugh:. C'est bien de garder espoir, mais la façon dont on joue, on ne mérite pas de gagner.

We are done ! It's over !

#TherrienGTFO #FireTherrienAndHisSon

PuckNorris

Mar 11, 2008
Montreal
Optimism is good but blind optimism is stupid. They haven't shown any reason to think they can win games any other way than 1-0 or MAYBE 2-1 if it goes to overtime. You can't win that way consistently. So no, I don't believe.

Emanresu Wen

Apr 4, 2010
No.

Habs will go out hard in the first period, hit 4 posts.
Get a penalty with 1 minute to go.
Get scored on early 2nd.
Legs break.

5-1 Tampa

TheBlindFan

Sep 7, 2008
Of course yea. I'm not a pathetic quitter.

Last night I felt pretty crummy about it though.

Same here!

If there 0,1% chance that MY team can do it... I will go with My team!

Go habs go!

Make this history!

(ouf... no sure about it, but until the game is played, I'm keeping hope)

Habskrieg

Apr 6, 2008
Germany
Having hope isn't going to hurt me. Sure, it's disappointing. But it's just a dumb feeling that you can easily put aside when you think how dumb it is to dwell on it. If we lose, oh well. Hope MB fixes things. If we only win 1, oh well, at lest we didn't get swept and hope MB fixes things. Anything more is just gravy. If we miraculously win 4, awesome! Still needs fixing though.

If we lose, I'll look forward to the fixes we will bring. I will lose hope only if we lose and don't fix anything.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I believe the Habs are playing hockey like someone has sucked the fun and competitiveness out of them, not Cooper, Stamkos, Johnson, Bishop. Just get back to enjoying the game, remember why you are playing, the opportunity here lies to become great. Fighting back from a 3 -0 games down to go forward and become the 1st Hab team ever to comeback & win the series, 1st!!!!....:handclap::handclap::handclap: Getting to play tonight is great, take it as a BONUS!!! I'm wearing all my Habs paraphernalia, and will be cheering them on remember THAT!!!!LOL

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
They haven't done anything to make me believe. So no.

Never felt this way about a Habs team.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
yup

if you dont expect them to win why even watch/post on here

Well, there's a difference between what you would like to see and what you rationally expect to see.

I'd love an epic Habs come back starting tonight. But my brain says it won't happen.

Simple question for you. Would you bet 100$ on the Habs winning that in 7? If you're a real fan, you take that bet 100% of the time.

See? By going through your wallet, I got to speak to your brain and the answer is pretty obvious.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
Highly unlikely, but anything is possible. A win tonight and then bring it back home, go from there. It's been done before.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Well, there's a difference between what you would like to see and what you rationally expect to see.

I'd love an epic Habs come back starting tonight. But my brain says it won't happen.

Simple question for you. Would you bet 100$ on the Habs winning that in 7? If you're a real fan, you take that bet 100% of the time.

See? By going through your wallet, I got to speak to your brain and the answer is pretty obvious.

I wouldn't bet 100 on the Habs winning any series, I don't gamble money that big im a broke university student

But no, even if you think we'll lose, at least support them. Why would you watch and be so negative all the time other then to live out the hf circlejerk.

NobleSix

High Tech Low-Life.
Apr 20, 2013
CyberSpace
www.ilovebees.co
Habs have given their fans no reason to have hope for a comeback. They played like **** in round one and managed to squeeze by the Sens. They've played like **** in this series as well, against a much better team. Habs are done. I hope this is the last game for more than a few of our players in terms of wearing the CH.

Habby Gilmore

Dec 2, 2013
Halifax
I've given up on this team thanks to an inept coach who can't makes changes that work. Also the officiating has gotten so bad I'm ready to just stop watching hockey altogether. I'll come back when MT has been fired maybe...

Kriss E

May 3, 2007
Jeddah
I have no reason to believe really. We have only scored in our two first POs games. Since then, we can't even average 2 goals. So yes, it's great to be a fan and think Galchenyuk will find his game back, Patches will go back to his 40g type of shape, and PK will find his mojo back, but there's zero signs pointing to it. So I realistically don't expect them to win.
Obviously still pulling for them but I just don't see it happen.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad