OT: Do you know anyone that quit the Leafs, and what was the reason they stopped cheering for them?

Tonka

OFFSIDE
Apr 8, 2007
I invested a lot of emotions into this team in my youth and 20s. I may become a bandwagon fan soon enough, not sure when. It's hard watching the Leafs getting kicked out of the playoffs, missing the playoffs, being a perennial bottom team. It's kind of sad for the past 15 years my best memory of the Leafs is them winning the first overall pick. I am getting old man, I can't watch or keep track of the team all the time. I won't quit but I'll be on the sideline one of these days.

Last edited:

MtlBoxFan

Jun 19, 2014
How can you quit the leafs now? Think back? Ken Wregget, Alan Bester, Vesa Toskola...there's been some terrible years and leafs fans always got credit for being the most loyal fans in the league...because damn.
Now you have talent, and a taste of success and people would walk? Please....

Duke16

Apr 14, 2015
Ontario
I couldn't possibly not become a Leafs fan. Team success and the prospect of building with high picks both excite me as a fan. I suppose I could become frustrated if we fell into a middle ground where we were always a fringe Playoff team, but I'd still be a fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad