Do you have any plans for WHEN the Leafs make the finals / win the cup?

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
I go to an annual old friends golf tournament every year(30 years and counting) during the Stanley cup final on Cape Breton Island. So I will be with a bunch of old drunk buddies many of who are Leaf fans.

Kamiccolo

Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is.
Aug 30, 2011
Undisclosed research facility
Awesome stories everyone, excellent reads. Love the ones opening up about their plans too.

Probably eat and drink too much then hold my Boston Terrier/Pug over my head like I'm holding the cup while my wife yells at me to put him down.

:laugh: This is the winner of the thread for me so far.

Seeing as I was born in the early 70's and the Leafs have never come close to winning the Stanley Cup in my lifetime it goes without saying that I had always hoped the time would come to where I could watch and experience my first Leafs Championship with my father, sadly he passed away in 2013! :(

Don't be so quick to brush off the experience as the opportunity may never come again!

Sorry for you loss, I also lost my dad who was a Leaf fan to cancer in 2013.

Visit my Uncles grave to let him know it finally happened. He was always my go to diehard buddy. We would text back and forth during games all the time. Passed away just before the big blow up of the Kessel/Phaneuf core. He'd love this new group. He was the first person I thought of when we made the playoffs this year.

I would also get a Leafs tattoo, that's for sure.

Probably also cash in some vacation time and go on a week long bender.

This is really touching, sorry for your loss. From the way you've described it, we might have him to thank for the core blowing up. Once he got to the other side he was just like "Alright, now who do I need to talk to about the ****ing Leafs?".

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Im pretty sure I'll cry if they win so I'll need to be alone to preserve my manliness

Kief Richards

Nov 19, 2009
Keene, Ontario
Cup-a-holic

If and when they win cup it will be off work and weeks on the "media circuit" drunk every day til next training camphttp://hfboards.mandatory.com/images/smilies/http://hfboards.mandatory.com/images/smilies/nod.gifcry.gif

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
I'd assume I'd either be at the game or watching at home with friends, as I don't enjoy watching at bars and can't see myself enjoying the Square. So probably just going out after the game either onto the street with a 12 pack in a backpack or to a bar to celebrate. Then taking off a few days after and going to the parade.

Rob Brown

Way She Goes
Dec 17, 2009
jerk off in public for you all to see! :laugh:
Confused-Jacksonville-Jaguars-fan-in-stands.gif

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto
I'm just hoping to not be in a wooden box, six feet under-ground when it finally happens....... or so old that I am blind and deaf.

TMLFOREVER**

May 8, 2017
I'll likely bawl like a little baby, and I am not a cryer. But I've seen it all from being 4 winning the last cup, all the Deon stuff and all the Ballard days. All the missed years of playoffs. My chest hurts just writing this. lol

I have a good friend base and we will party and completely screw up our livers.

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I have a line of credit as a security fund that's never been touched. It's the "just in case" fund. Trust, My dad, myself, and my brother will be in the building to celebrate.

I hope it happens soon, so I can share it with my dad, like he did with his all those years ago.

BM14

Dec 7, 2012
GTA
Gonna knock off Russel Oliver's stores.

I've had enough of The Cash Man and his commercials.

;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad