Do you hate/dislike the Bruins any more since this series started?

KuleminFan41

Jan 5, 2009
No, I've always thought they were a rather dirty and cry baby of a team. This series will not enforce that more or detract from it

IWD

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Not in particular. If anything, it's made me realize that they're really not that high-end. They tend to bully and stumble their way around the ice, but it's mainly a size issue rather than a skill issue.

I'm starting to realize that their cup run was more of an anomaly than anything else. They've made it out of the second round once in the last 20 years.

KLM-Line

May 8, 2007
Munich
Bruins no. Pretty much what I expected. Their fanbase here comes around surprisingly whiny and capricious though.

RI.B FAN

Jul 14, 2002
JAMESTOWN RI
Visit site
Not really, they do not feel impossible to beat (like in 2011-2012) and what's happening on the ice isn't any more heated than most of the other series.

The only thing that annoys me is the patronizing attitude that some of their fans take about the Leafs being a pushover team, and some of them wanting to constantly remind us about the "trades".

Thats all gone now. This series is the best hockey we in Boston have seen in a while. Habs and nucks just suck the life out of the game. Your Leafs are a very credible team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad