Do you ever get sick of being a TML Fan?

SnazzyNazzy

Oct 20, 2012
Waterloo
I respect those who take a step back and realize when its just not fun anymore for them. Any time a sports team is negatively impacting your state of mind and you need to watch how stressed out your getting its time to take a break, as with anything in life. I was there a few years ago. Its a burden sometimes but the excitement and joy I get from the Blue and White is such a rush that it's an addiction and I feel I have no choice. I'm stuck. I got the taste during the Quinn era and I've been chasing the dragon ever since, just to get a little bit of it in '13 keeps me going.

Rob11

Nov 9, 2012
Not at all. The ups and downs are what make this franchise so exciting to be a fan of.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
Every year around March for the past decade, for some reason :laugh:

But never so sick that I'm not eager to catch every game I can come October. It's a strange twist on the classic abusive relationships. He only beats me because I love him.

hoglund

Dec 8, 2013
Canada
What's wrong with being a fair weather fan? Whenever the winning season comes along the bigger the party the better. Obviously the fair weather fans won't be as happy as the hard cores but they will be partying. So how does a fairweather fan ruin the anticipated occasion?

they ruin it by saying they've been fans forever and have never given up and all that BS, which ruins it for the real fans who have stayed during the hard times.

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
they ruin it by saying they've been fans forever and have never given up and all that BS, which ruins it for the real fans who have stayed during the hard times.

I'd rather the whole city plus all the hardcore and fairweather fans the world over, wear Leaf attire, raise a glass and salute and spew BS. I wouldn't care if they just jumped onboard for the week.

IronCow

Aug 17, 2014
I will never be sick of it.

I know this because, whenever the playoffs start and the Leafs arent in it, I usually pick a team or 2 to cheer on just for fun.... But it just feels hollow, even if the team I chose wins the cup.

As long as the feeling stays with me at the start of each season and the as the puck is about to be dropped... I know I am not sick of them.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: