Do you believe in Miracles?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Yeah, it will. Ours are ten days from now. Just a moment ago we had like half a year time to do the planning and everything and wait what, now just few days :help: Good luck to yours, but remember - time really flies.. ;)

And yeah, that is the main reason for believing 'til we are mathematically out. Otherwise we need drive up to Tampa watch some playoffs hockey on our honeymoon (also my first NHL game live ever) so im a little bit desperation mode right now. And the rest of the season.

So please Hockey Gods, make it happen! :handclap: C'mon!!

I really hope they get in, so you can see a game live. That would be awesome!
I usually get down to Detroit (under 2 hours away) for a couple games, but couldn't make it this year. Instead we went down to Florida for Xmas break and I saw my 3rd, 4th, & 5th games ever down there. Quite a different feeling to be surrounded by fellow fans, when usually I am the only one watching the game who gives two hoots about the Panthers. So much fun though!

And congratulations also on your upcoming marriage! :)

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Congrats to you all getting married in the near future! Expect to have good days and bad ones like everything else in life within marriage, but in the end, it's a great thing. If she understands how your love for the Panthers is almost as much as for her, she's a keeper :)

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Congrats to you all getting married in the near future! Expect to have good days and bad ones like everything else in life within marriage, but in the end, it's a great thing. If she understands how your love for the Panthers is almost as much as for her, she's a keeper :)

Does my wife understand? no. but she gets me and knows how I am. just give me space if a miracle doesn't happen :X

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
I really hope they get in, so you can see a game live. That would be awesome!
I usually get down to Detroit (under 2 hours away) for a couple games, but couldn't make it this year. Instead we went down to Florida for Xmas break and I saw my 3rd, 4th, & 5th games ever down there. Quite a different feeling to be surrounded by fellow fans, when usually I am the only one watching the game who gives two hoots about the Panthers. So much fun though!

And congratulations also on your upcoming marriage! :)

Yeah, and a Panthers game specifically! :laugh: It would be so awesome that I can't even realize it. Can only hope. Then if they don't make the playoffs, i have to send some email to someone (Panthers staff) to let us even see the arena inside :shakehead Dunno if that's even possible.

Congrats to you too man! :) Did you survived well from your bachelor party? We had them on the same weekend btw. :D

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Yeah, and a Panthers game specifically! :laugh: It would be so awesome that I can't even realize it. Can only hope. Then if they don't make the playoffs, i have to send some email to someone (Panthers staff) to let us even see the arena inside :shakehead Dunno if that's even possible.

Congrats to you too man! :) Did you survived well from your bachelor party? We had them on the same weekend btw. :D

I survived the bachelor party. It was for my fiancee's brother, not mine.

For mine, there is 30+ of us going to 2 Blue Jays games in Toronto, in May on a Fri & Sat. We have one of the three CF hotel rooms booked for 2 nights. It's a two story hotel room, and both walls facing the field are all glass. It's going to be wild! :yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad