Do you believe in Miracles?

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Do-You-Believe-in-Miracles-2.jpg

With all due respect, I don't want to hear from those that have completely given up and no longer have hope.

If you have any tiny sliver of hope or belief, this is our support group thread.

I want to see what happens at least till Sunday, Where Boston stands and where we stand. If we are mathematically out, then this thread can go to oblivion.

Otherwise, chime in if you BELIEVE?! :yo:

So if any team goes over 94 points we are out.

Boston Needs 2pts - 4th Toronto, 8th @Washington, 9th @Florida, 11th, @Tampa

Ottawa needs 5- 4th Washington, 5th @Toronto, 7th Pittsburgh, 9th @NYR, 11th @Philadelphia.

Detroit, the Dark Horse, needs 2 -4th @Wild, 5th WAS, 7th CAR, 9th @MTL, 11 @CAR

Starts on Thursday against Carolina. Here's to hoping that game on that 9th means something.

Last edited:

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I BELIEVE. The Panthers will make the playoffs, win the Cup, I'll win the Powerball and then I will leave my girl and run off and marry Jennifer Lawrence.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
I want to believe, but it's just not reasonable to think that both the Sens and the Bruins will fall off a cliff in their last 5 games and that we will go 5-0 especially after such a deflating loss.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Do-You-Believe-in-Miracles-2.jpg

With all due respect, I don't want to hear from those that have completely given up and no longer have hope.

If you have any tiny sliver of hope or belief, this is our support group thread.

I want to see what happens at least till Sunday, Where Boston stands and where we stand. If we are mathematically out, then this thread can go to oblivion.

Otherwise, chime in if you BELIEVE?! :yo:

So if any team goes over 94 points we are out.

Boston Needs 4pts -2nd @Detroit, 4th Toronto, 8th @Washington, 9th @Florida, 11th, @Tampa

Ottawa needs 7 - 2nd Tampa, 4th Washington, 5th @Toronto, 7th Pittsburgh, 9th @NYR, 11th @Philadelphia.

Starts on Thursday against Carolina. Here's to hoping that game on that 9th means something.

I salute you for your awesome display of optimism.

floridada

Jan 31, 2009
Florida
At first I thought Mavs was serious, but then I realized it's April Fools day. You got me, m8. Nobody can be that optimistic.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
At first I thought Mavs was serious, but then I realized it's April Fools day. You got me, m8. Nobody can be that optimistic.

I am!

In Before Panthers pull within two points at the end of Sunday.....

It's true. IT's damned true....Toronto just beat tampa. they can beat Boston :yo::yo:

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
boston needs to go 1-3-1
ottawa needs to go 2-2-2
we need to go 5-0-0

i just want to see that boston game coming up have something at stake. if we win the next 3, and boston goes 1-1-1 in the next 3, we'd enter that game with a chance.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
boston needs to go 1-3-1
ottawa needs to go 2-2-2
we need to go 5-0-0

i just want to see that boston game coming up have something at stake. if we win the next 3, and boston goes 1-1-1 in the next 3, we'd enter that game with a chance.

YES and it could happen too. @ Detroit and @ Washington.

Panthers just got to win the next 3 and I am confident April 9th will mean something

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Ha. I didn't realize that this was an April Fools Joke until someone mentioned it because Mavs is one of the most positive posters on here.

I do believe in next season, but last night literally broke our season in a matter of seconds. Had we won and Ottawa lose in regulation, I think our playoffs chances would have been around 22% or something.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Ha. I didn't realize that this was an April Fools Joke until someone mentioned it because Mavs is one of the most positive posters on here.

I do believe in next season, but last night literally broke our season in a matter of seconds. Had we won and Ottawa lose in regulation, I think our playoffs chances would have been around 22% or something.

Oh believe me man. This is no April Fools Joke. I really do believe. Ask my wife.....she actually is just waiting for this season to be over lol

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Oh believe me man. This is no April Fools Joke. I really do believe. Ask my wife.....she actually is just waiting for this season to be over lol

I could completely understand that haha. October comes fast though!

My wife just started really paying attention to the games within the last four weeks or so since the #PanthersPalooza event. Meeting all of the other big fans in-person and interacting with the ownership drew her in. She's seen a good view of what this up and down season has been in that short time and how good the team can look on certain nights. I told her she's damn lucky that she didn't become a fan 15 years ago and now the best time to ever become one.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
I could completely understand that haha. October comes fast though!

My wife just started really paying attention to the games within the last four weeks or so since the #PanthersPalooza event. Meeting all of the other big fans in-person and interacting with the ownership drew her in. She's seen a good view of what this up and down season has been in that short time and how good the team can look on certain nights. I told her she's damn lucky that she didn't become a fan 15 years ago and now the best time to ever become one.

Lol my wife isnt a fan but she hates how much stress and energy I put on hockey. Joke is on her, NBA playoffs start April 15th lol...And my Mavs, who I havent watched in over a month since all my energies was on the Panthers, have been slumping. Go figure. But....they are also a reason why I believe in miracles since 2011 happened. That whole playoff run was nothing short of magical. Absolutely magical.

And you are right, October (18th) will come quick, especially for me. We are planning our marriage ceremony (we only got our Court done and marriage license done so we dont have to do that in October), so will be doing tons of wedding planning (have done some already) so it will fly quickly.

But, this season isnt over yet! No Joke I still believe.......plus it helps alleviate stress. Life as an accountant isnt always fun ya know?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00