Speculation: Do we even still trade Kessel & Phaneuf if we win the McDavid lottery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEAFANFORLIFE23

Jun 17, 2010
I would trade Dion, not Kessel. Reason being teams that draft 2st overall don't usually have any supporting cast in place nut if we landed Mcdavid he would be coming yo a place where he would already have superior line mates think about it.

JVR Mcdavid Kessel can you imagine the offense? Why would NOT want that level of production? That would be amazing and if we won the lottery tonight it can be reality.

NonisMustGo*

Irony of keeping these two bums if we win the lottery is, they would learn professionalism and leadership skills from McDavid, not the other way around.

colchar

Apr 26, 2012
I would trade Dion, not Kessel. Reason being teams that draft 2st overall don't usually have any supporting cast in place nut if we landed Mcdavid he would be coming yo a place where he would already have superior line mates think about it.

JVR Mcdavid Kessel can you imagine the offense? Why would NOT want that level of production? That would be amazing and if we won the lottery tonight it can be reality.

So we get offense and leave an 18 year old kid to be the only forward playing any defence? No thanks.

Preisst*

Jun 11, 2008
Western Canada
Rumor has it the panthers really want Kessel, i bet itll happen on draft - it would be a perfect splash for the draft hosts, and oh their wingers suck.

Not doubting you but where did you hear this rumour from? HF boards? A media outlet? Elsewhere?

Just curious cuz as I haven't heard this anywhere.

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario

when are people going to realize that offense wins nothing?

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Not doubting you but where did you hear this rumour from? HF boards? A media outlet? Elsewhere?

Just curious cuz as I haven't heard this anywhere.

Cause according to you he's worse than ebola. So nobody would want him :sarcasm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad