Former Bruins Dmitry Orlov

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010
Time to sign him 6 years for Lindholm money

He asked for 7 and Caps offered 3

He will be very good minimum 4 years

Well said

He’s a truck
He has been absolutely outstanding. I have no issues with signing him and trading Gryz and Forbert in the offseason, our top 4 would remain the best in the NHL for the forseable future.

Reactions: ylekot

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He has been absolutely outstanding. I have no issues with signing him and trading Gryz and Forbert in the offseason, our top 4 would remain the best in the NHL for the forseable future.
I trade everyone but McAvoy Lindholm & Carlo to sign him

I want Hanifin still but I’m willing to suck it up and take a legit shot at resigning him

BruinsPortugal

Dec 3, 2009
Portugal
Time to sign him 6 years for Lindholm money

He asked for 7 and Caps offered 3

He will be very good minimum 4 years

Well said

He’s a truck
Have to agree. Dont care much for the term, jusy sign him. Who knows how this team is gonna look in 3 years let alone 6.

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston

I want Hanifin still but I’m willing to suck it up and take a legit shot at resigning him
This is the only way forward that I can see without much greater sacrifices. They can cobble the rest together, if those are your top 3 you're good.

Reactions: AngryMilkcrates

UConn126

Bass Player.
Sponsor
Jun 12, 2010
Somerville, MA

I would, too. Hopefully those two can help us recoup some draft picks. Round out the D with some cheap guys. I'd love Erik Johnson on a cheap deal for 3RD. Good veteran presence that we could pair with Zboril. Bealieau could be a cheap option as well, I wanted him the year we drafted Hamilton (obviously thinking Hamilton wouldn't be there at 9).

Bradely

Sep 17, 2021
He brings so much. Physicality, pretty dawn good defense both up and down the rink, tough and what I like is his agressive play, he just refuse to give the bleu line. I just like him.

Reactions: 4ORRBRUIN

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Orlov fake slap shot pass was ....chefs kiss. No panic

Thank you Dmitry

Orlov is so underrated offensively, both shooting and passing. Credit to Monty for integrating him more into the Bs offensive scheme than he was being used in Washington. It has been paying off big time. That's two big goals now as of late the Bs have scored with Orlov at the point getting an assist.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
He’s so good Sweeney needs to have Evan Gold give him hush money and I house on Nantucket that can’t be traced back to Bruins

Otherwise not sure how Donny keeps him

I’m Florida Detroit or Buffalo I’m on him

Stevie Y should just come back after Orlov and Bertuzzi

Orlov is everything you want if you are a Bruins fan

I apologize for posting I hate you after the Kevan Miller hit

I wish this was baseball and they could do what the Sox should have done with Bogearts - short 4-5 years at 7.5

Some lunatic GM will not worry about long term more concerned about job preservation

Oates2Neely

Jan 19, 2010
Massachusetts
He’ll be 32 in July. I’d offer 5 years at 6m per. He’s just so good. And having McAvoy Lindholm Orlov Carlo assures you’ll be a competitive team for years to come.

Of course you have to dump some bodies. Hall seems the odd man out, as much as I like his game. DeBrusk will command a huge contract soon. Idk what the answer is.

Orlov McAvoy
Lindholm Carlo
Lohrei (•••••)

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Didnt know how good of a passer he was.

Very clean/hard passes

I'd love to find a way to keep him. Just an excellent all-around D-man.
I would do 5 x 5 or 5.5m per

Tough decision though if it ends up between Orlov or Bertuzzi (can only sign one)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad