Buffalo Bills Divisional round: Bills v. Chiefs 1/23/2022 6:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

buffalowing88

Aug 11, 2008
Charlotte, NC
Well, if Dorsey is smart, he stays with Allen over staying with Daboll.

Staying with the Bills gives Dorsey way more power as an OC with a defensive minded head coach vs what would happen on Daboll's staff.

And Allen vs whomever is under center for the Giants...

:laugh:

That's a good point haha. Allen is an awfully nice luxury :)

WeDislikeEich

Jun 22, 2015
Sucks so bad his post season run is over. It was going to be historic, but going through KC will always be a tough task:

At the moment, It feels so daunting thinking about having to go through KC every year in the playoffs to get to a super bowl. And looking ahead to next season, the regular season feels so meaningless right now.
All I care about is what happens in the playoffs and whether or not they can beat KC when it counts (if given the opportunity). Im sick of feeling like KC’s little brother.

Reactions: Taro Tsujimoto

Rowley Birkin

Oct 31, 2004

Staying with the Bills gives Dorsey way more power as an OC with a defensive minded head coach vs what would happen on Daboll's staff.

This. Unless McBeane have zero intention of promoting him to OC, i just don't see how leaving would make sense.

I'm resigned to losing Daboll & part of me wants to see him shove it to the group of ungrateful Bills fans who drastically under appreciate him.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

I could see Dorsey becoming the OC with maybe someone to help him with game planning. I wouldn't be shocked one bit to see Mike Shula here in some capacity for the offense. Panthers connection with Sean/Beane/Dorsey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad