Buffalo Bills Divisional round: Bills v. Chiefs 1/23/2022 6:30PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Can we finally admit it? Bill Billichick was not the cause of the dynasty. It was in fact TB12. Good coach but not the greatest ever.

Reactions: Dirty Dog

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
Looking at stats from last night and I think it is worth noting that we only had 3 accepted penalties against us. I also don’t remember them declining any against us. With all the penalties we took this year, both deserved and questionable, this is huge. Penalties can kill momentum.

I also don’t remember any moments of thinking “OMG that should have been a penalty against New England”. If there was we probably already had a big play or one on the next down so I quickly forgot about it.

Reactions: brian_griffin

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
One the of the best plays that I don’t see people enough tam about is at the end of the 2nd quarter when Mac did that fake spike and Jerry Hughes was like nah man.

I want the Pats to give Mac a big contract soon. Use up cap space on a guy that sucks.

Reactions: Dingo44

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
One the of the best plays that I don’t see people enough tam about is at the end of the 2nd quarter when Mac did that fake spike and Jerry Hughes was like nah man.

I want the Pats to give Mac a big contract soon. Use up cap space on a guy that sucks.

I've seen New England fans saying if the defense didn't lay an egg, and Mac had a #1 WR they would have been fine last night. The defense certainly laid an egg but I don't see Mac as their long term solution.

How does wgr not have any special programming today!?!
Just my two guesses but I'm thinking it is because 1) a lot of guys worked yesterday who are normally off and if they work today they will work two straight weeks w/o a day off and 2) they are going to be wall to wall Bills tomorrow like usual.

Edit to add:

Love this from Knox.

Reactions: Sansbacon

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I've seen New England fans saying if the defense didn't lay an egg, and Mac had a #1 WR they would have been fine last night. The defense certainly laid an egg but I don't see Mac as their long term solution.

Just my two guesses but I'm thinking it is because 1) a lot of guys worked yesterday who are normally off and if they work today they will work two straight weeks w/o a day off and 2) they are going to be wall to wall Bills tomorrow like usual.

Edit to add:

Love this from Knox.

I hope the Pats draft a WR in the first. BB has such a great history with picking WRs in the draft.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
That was by far the best sporting event I have ever attended and I have gone to a lot of NFL, NHL, and MLB games. The pregame with 0 degree temps with fires illuminating the entire area surrounding the stadium, the chants of lets go Buffalo and people playing bills shout song echoing as we walked up to the stadium, the pregame food and defrosting beers by the fire. You then walk into the stadium and it was by far the loudest I've seen it before a game and then...

The Bills stadium goes black and you see all the lights and the music pumping everyone up, the stadium was literally shacking after the lights when dim. A moment I will never forget. Then Thurman pumps up the crowd with the pregame "where else would you rather be, then right here right now!"

The Bills score on the opening drive in what I thought was Allen throwing it away but Knox with one of the best catches of the year, then the best INT I've ever seen by Hyde, then we score again and the rest was history!

I never felt cold. It was like 20 years of Patriots suffering was being forgotten during that game.

I'll never forget that night to the day I die.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Eh I thought mac Jones was fine. His two ints were a perfect play by Hyde and off a defection.

he doesn’t have the big arm but he reads defenses well. He will never be an elite qb but he can be a long time starter. The issue was last night Buffalo had them out of their game plan 10 minutes into the game.

ne didn’t have an elite d they just had an easy schedule

Reactions: brian_griffin

Matt Ress

Don't sleep on me
Aug 5, 2014
Appalachia
Looking at stats from last night and I think it is worth noting that we only had 3 accepted penalties against us. I also don’t remember them declining any against us. With all the penalties we took this year, both deserved and questionable, this is huge. Penalties can kill momentum.

I also don’t remember any moments of thinking “OMG that should have been a penalty against New England”. If there was we probably already had a big play or one on the next down so I quickly forgot about it.
Pats fans crying that we were holding all game. It warms my heart.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I was at the game, and watching most of the Pats fans leave before the fourth quarter was glorious. I felt like i was in some weird alternate history because that used to be Bills fans during the drought years. There was so much shit, too, and we completely dominated their team. All they could keep saying was 'zero superbowls!', but you could tell this loss hurt A LOT!

What a game all around! Damn proud of these guys!

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
The Bills domination of the AFC East was crazy this year. Excluding the hurricane game, the Bills out scored the AFC East 213 to 76 with an average score of 35.5 to 12.6
The did the same thing last year, right? Theyve completely DESTROYED them for the past two years. Theyve dominated the Jets and Dolphins for the 3 last years. We f***ing run the East!

Last edited:
Reactions: whiplash

Dirty Dog

Wooftastic
Sponsor
Jul 11, 2013
The doghouse
I haven’t seen a game that dominative ever by an offense. Usually with blowouts, it’s turnovers leading to points, and just big plays, etc. this was just seven offensive drives for TDs (only one was a short drive of 40 yards).

Reactions: Dubi Doo

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
I haven’t seen a game that dominative ever by an offense. Usually with blowouts, it’s turnovers leading to points, and just big plays, etc. this was just seven offensive drives for TDs (only one was a short drive of 40 yards).
Allen's 5TDs/4 incompletions ratio says it all.

whiplash

Jan 6, 2006
NYC
The did the same thing last year, right? Theyve completely DESTROYED them for the past two years. Theyve dominated the Jets and Dolphins for the last years. We f***ing run the East!
12-1 in the last two seasons. Outscored East opponents by 83 points last year and ALMOST DOUBLED THAT MARGIN THIS SEASON. Truly dominant stuff. Today's a day for basking in stupid Bills stats so, keep em coming, y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad