Dinamo Rīga 2013/2014 season talk

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
Looking at the remaining regular season games, we face the same teams as the others, if I looked correctly that is. Minsk and Spartak should be victories considering their standings, or could one of them pull a surprise upset?

No guarantees. As we witnessed, players in their mind are already anticipating playoffs and Olympics.

Firebee

Jan 29, 2014
Netherlands
Mhm yeah, I expect interesting games nonetheless. But DR has much more to lose and gain in the last four games than Spartak and Minsk. We'll see! :D

The KHL may have its flaws (read the KHL attendance thread this afternoon) but as a newbie it seems very interesting so far. I'd love to attend a DR game.

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
Is there a way to buy customized Dinamo Riga jerseys online in Canada?

My friend is a big Raitis Ivanans fan, and wants to get his jersey (he already has a Latvia and Abbotsford Heat one)

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm also going to be possibly visiting Helsinki and St.Petersburg so I have a choice!

Is Ozo expected to play next season?

ozo

Feb 24, 2010
If someone missed then we lost Kyle Wilson to season ending injury during the break. A huge blow seeing how many points he had accumulated up till now. Darzins' OG perfomance gives hope that we might have somebody who could be able to somewhat fill his shoes.

maxim84

Oct 19, 2013
Zagreb
Dinamo has asked their fans to break the "noise level" record Medvescak has set this season in their game against Medvescak on Wednesday. At least, that's what I think this video is about.

And...did they break the record? In Croatia there were no news about it in post match articles...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad