Did Dubas Trade away a future Conn Smythe Winner in Nazem Kadri?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Never used the word policy.

Policy - a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual.

Adgenda - the underlying intentions or motives of a particular person or group.

Clearly agenda is a subset of individuals which is what I was inferring to while you used league policy which infers the whole league.
LOL Ok whatever dude. You said that the league has an agenda against Kadri, now you're trying to claim you're talking about individuals.

But you said "the league", your words not mine. The league is not an individual.

Keep spinning though. :)

ToneDog

56 years and counting. #FireTheShanaClan!
Jun 11, 2017
Richmond Hill, ON
LOL Ok whatever dude. You said that the league has an agenda against Kadri, now you're trying to claim you're talking about individuals.

But you said "the league", your words not mine. The league is not an individual.

Givng up on you Gary. You have either started drinking the kool-aid or somebody hacked your account. LOL

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Givng up on you Gary. You have either started drinking the kool-aid or somebody hacked your account. LOL

Lightsol

Aug 2, 2005
Still shaking my head at that one. Three years suspended in the playoffs, it seems surreal.

So one former ref is an accurate representation of league policy? Wow, I guess it really is a good thing we traded him then. :laugh::laugh:
Funny part about this is how many point to Peel and say "See, clearly he has an agenda against Nazem Kadri and a few teams, but it doesn't prove that there are refs who are biased because he's an ex-ref..."

Yeah, I'd love to know how many other refs in the NHL think like Peel...

Gary Nylund

Oct 10, 2013
Funny part about this is how many point to Peel and say "See, clearly he has an agenda against Nazem Kadri and a few teams, but it doesn't prove that there are refs who are biased because he's an ex-ref..."

Yeah, I'd love to know how many other refs in the NHL think like Peel...
There's no way to know the answer to this question (how many refs). As far as proving there are refs who are biased, isn't every human being biased to some degree? The ones that do better at not letting their biases influence their decisions are better refs of course (all other things being equal) but nobody is completely unbiased and no two people have exactly same biases.

As far as there being some sort of league wide conspiracy against Kadri though, that seems pretty far out there as far as theories go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad