Did anyone else purchase NHL: Legacy Edition?

Soedy

All Hail Cale
Nov 27, 2012
Hamburg, Germany
Less bouncing puck, less monster hits, minor improvements. Definetly better than 14 if it is 10bucks or less more than 14 imo.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
From what I have heard it is basically 14 or old gen 15.

Not a bad thing but you could just get a roster update.

I remember EA NHL rosters always being egregiously bad (worse than the rosters in other sports games) because their Vancouver studio has some issues so I'd use the rosters on Operation Sports anyways.

Think I'll go with 14 and whichever one of 15/Legacy shows up cheapest. I like to play NHL games where the physics are a bit different, it's why I still do NHL 2004 and NHL 2k10.

lake79

May 5, 2017
I recently loaned this from the local libary. Now i am asking, does anyone have players or coins to loan? If so, dm me please.

PS3 console.

turkleton85

Dec 12, 2017
i played nhl 15 and legacy, and i like legacy more. It's more realistic and the BeAGM mode is better (better prgression, better draft depth etc).

what really annoys the hell out of me with EA games is that the gameplay can change drastically from game to game:

One game, the players control feel on point, the skating is dependant on momentum and physics and feels very good!

One game later, it may feel like the players react to you controls a split second later, they turn around a few times when you collect the puck with them, passing accuracy is OFF COMPLETELY.

So some games, its the best hockey game i've ever played - some games, for whatever reason, it plays like absolute shit and i want to rip it out of the box and break the disc^^ and it has nothing to do with sliders i change. I play with the same sliders for multiple seasons now

Frosty415

Nov 27, 2009
415 to 519
i played nhl 15 and legacy, and i like legacy more. It's more realistic and the BeAGM mode is better (better prgression, better draft depth etc).

what really annoys the hell out of me with EA games is that the gameplay can change drastically from game to game:

One game, the players control feel on point, the skating is dependant on momentum and physics and feels very good!

One game later, it may feel like the players react to you controls a split second later, they turn around a few times when you collect the puck with them, passing accuracy is OFF COMPLETELY.

So some games, its the best hockey game i've ever played - some games, for whatever reason, it plays like absolute **** and i want to rip it out of the box and break the disc^^ and it has nothing to do with sliders i change. I play with the same sliders for multiple seasons now

So, will you buy the NHL 19 Legacy Edition?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad