Rumor: Dhaliwal: Canucks interested in Alexis Lafrenière

ManByng

It's Me OilTastic
Aug 4, 2009
St. Albert, Alberta
You’re not getting Laf for rental
I would guess that the Canucks 1st rounder would be in play as well as winger Nyls Hoglander ? There are assets of value on the Canucks and in their system that would be of value to the Rangers other that the rest of Horvat’s contract for this season, of course if the money can work?

Luck 6

\\_______
Oct 17, 2008
Vancouver
I would guess that the Canucks 1st rounder would be in play as well as winger Nyls Hoglander ? There are assets of value on the Canucks and in their system that would be of value to the Rangers other that the rest of Horvat’s contract for this season, of course if the money can work?

I don’t think so…

Vancouver really shouldn’t be moving multiple pieces of value for a player that could very well be a bust… That’s especially true if the deal includes Horvat, who should bring back a 1st ++ on his own.

If they want to move Lafrenière for a reasonable return, sure, but I don’t think anyone should be over paying.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
We don’t want Lafreniere (quite frankly we don’t have anything Rangers would want) and Rangers aren’t moving him it’s been said.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad