Post-Game Talk: Devils win! NJ 4 - Seattle 2

Devils 3 stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
How is it an ongoing problem? This is literally the first incident. Nico and Bratt don’t have any problem with their size or glass like nature anyways. Bratt’s not that big but is very strong is his skates and has no problem getting into it. He literally got in a fight last year too. Nico is 6’1.5” and is strong on his feet too while playing a very hard game. They’re not bruisers but I wouldn’t put them anywhere near glass like nature.

You are also changing your argument as we go here.

Alright man. I'm done. I think Bratt's 'fight' is enough for me.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Sure. But saying the team should t carry one for that reason is flawed in my view.

Carrying one as in being an extra and only playing him occasionally I'm fine with. Dressing one almost every night I would have a problem with. And I don't think we're going the latter route yet, or at least I hope we're not.

Reactions: My3Sons

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
The whole problem anyone should've had with last night is that Lauzion boarded Mercer, got no penalty and went on to sleep foot Hughes. So?

right, like i said they need to re-conceptualize how officiating operates. that’s the solution, not putting some scrub in. you think an enforcer like reaves is going to stop hitting because of geertsen?

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Carrying one as in being an extra and only playing him occasionally I'm fine with. Dressing one almost every night I would have a problem with. And I don't think we're going the latter route yet, or at least I hope we're not.

Hopefully they can find a guy who can play and fight enough when needed.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
right, like i said they need to re-conceptualize how officiating operates. that’s the solution, not putting some scrub in. you think an enforcer like reaves is going to stop hitting because of geertsen?

It’s not the officiating it’s the league oversight. That said if the NHLPA wanted changes there’d be changes. It’s nice to see the people responsible for the well being of the players don’t care about the well being of the players.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010

No. But I think other scrubs like Lauzon might behave better when Wilson or reaves is on the other bench, and if my team is full of guys who aren't particularly physical I'd prefer that to them pounding us.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010

I agree. Hopefully when wood comes back?

Triumph

Oct 2, 2007
If Wood was healthy right now (what's he out with anyway?) Geertsen probably wouldn't have been in the lineup at all since he can be that guy who can play and fight.

Wood had one fight last season - Boston took exception to something he did and Kevan Miller fought him the next game on his first shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln