Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
4ugs2u.jpg

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
I only trust the PK when Zajac and Zacha are on lol. Bad game aside from Hughes and Blackwood from the 2nd period on but this kind of game is probably a good learning experience + film to build on.

refs not calling a penalty when PK got blatantly crosschecked and holding on Bastian when he got out of the box smh.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Yeah the first two stars are easy, I'll give Wood the third again though you could make an argument for Zajac or a couple of the defensemen on the PK work.

Reactions: Satans Hockey

jkrdevil

UnRegistered User
Apr 24, 2006
Miami
A win is a win at this point of the season. They have two lines that can hold water, the Hughes line (which can generate offense) and the Zajac line (which can actually play defense). They desperately need Nico and Bratt back and in the lineup.

But that is the good thing about having a goalie.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
What a comically good performance from Hughes. It's hard to imagine him doing anything more. 2nd Star for me

Blackwood is the #1 star yet again. He had 47 saves. He has a very very strong argument for the best goalie in the world

3rd Star goes to Wood. His game has been really good so far

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This was one of the worst defensive games in years (and the PK was criminally bad and couldn’t get hardly any clears) and yet Blackwood only allows 3 goals (2 on the penalty kill) on 50 shots.

Maybe the other guys just sucked?

It was such an insult to defend Schneider, Kinkaid and Domingue (no one really defended him though) so much. They were all the worst goalie in the league, depending on whoever was in the league and not in the AHL at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad