GDT: Devils @ Wild - 8:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
This was WAY WAY WORSE THAN Mercer's penalty.

Screen-Shot-2021-12-02-at-10-39-18-PM.png

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
It's just hard to do anything other than a depth player type trade at this point in the season. No GM is gonna want to blink first before prices have been set.

Hopefully a straight up hockey trade can be found

Just bring someone else in to get lost in this defensive system and black hole of a power play.

A trade will change nothing.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Do they have enough spine to bounce back tomorrow night or are they going to sulk?
That was supposed to be this game. They already didn’t come back from a bad effort. They are no good. So it’s not an effort thing. You get spanked at home and then come lay another egg. It’s your talent or team makeup or coaching I don’t know but a good team comes out and makes a statement. They just are not good. They have some nice players but that doesn’t make a good hockey team. Fitz is trying but it’s not working.
Maybe? Not counting on it though. Feels like they are about out of that juice and ready to go full sulk

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Just bring someone else in to get lost in this defensive system and black hole of a power play.

A trade will change nothing.
Perhaps but I don’t think they have enough size ... their top 6 is tiny and weak. I mean it’s great to have big guys in the 4 th line but they are role players. We r too small. And have been for years.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't hold your breath, not saying that to be snarky but Ruff isn't going anywhere for a while.
I think if he's fired this year, it's gonna be a while.

Still don't think he's back here for a minute of 2023-2024 if we miss the playoffs these next two years. There's still about 140-some odd games for that.

If we make the playoffs one of these next two years, he probably gets an extension like Hynes did and maybe even in the middle of a poor season like Hynes got in 18-19.

I don't even know how many years he's signed for, but just going by his age, I doubt he got a 5 year contract. It's probably 3-4 years. And he could have even gotten extended already, since coaches don't have to wait a year before their free agency to get an extension. They can be extended at any time.

I highly doubt he's gotten an extension though, unless his first contract was only for 1-2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad