GDT: Devils @ Wild - 8:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Blackwood needs to sit for awhile.
If Bernier gives a good game tomorrow Ruff HAS to play him on Monday too.

Goaltending can get coaches fired and Blackwood since Ruff took over is probably a .905%-ish goalie?

BostonDevil

Jun 28, 2019
That last shift before the 5th goal was typical Devils offense. Have a ton of possession in the Wild end. Novak and Rango skating around with the puck looking to pass at all costs. They fart around with it for 20 seconds, trying like hell to find someone to pass to and have zero interest in getting a shot for themselves then lose possession and Minnesota goes right down and scores.

Reactions: Colin226 and JK3

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That one was bad, nearly a full step cheating to the short side.
He hasn't been good since the goalie coaching change.

It was seriously the most unnecessary change Fitz has made here.

I don't understand why and I still wanna know if we paid Melanson to sit home at all or if his contract was just up and he just said see ya and wanted to hire his own guy.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Minnesota played very well so some of it’s that. But as we can clearly see this team is nowhere near ready to compete for a playoff spot. I do think they GM has to bring in some kind of experience or we will be building for another 2/3 years. They have enough in the system to trade guys.

Reactions: billingtons ghost

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Are you fuqing serious?!? You think this loss is on Blackwood??
I think it was certainly his worst game of the year.

He could have stopped goal 1. Goal 4 was on nobody BUT him and goal 5 was not great. His angle on that was just poor.

No chance on goals 2 and 3.

You'd have to be a pretty good homer to say he played well tonight. The defense was bad too. Guys were getting coned (mostly Graves) and we allowed a lot of shots.

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Minnesota played very well so some of it’s that. But as we can clearly see this team is nowhere near ready to compete for a playoff spot. I do think they GM has to bring in some kind of experience or we will be building for another 2/3 years. They have enough in the system to trade guys.
It's just hard to do anything other than a depth player type trade at this point in the season. No GM is gonna want to blink first before prices have been set.

Hopefully a straight up hockey trade can be found

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad