GDT: Devils vs. Wild - 8:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
That wasn't a goal call.

That was Cangi stunned to see Travis Zajac FIGHT Gudas of the Flyers.

That one easily tops tonight's call for me, plus Goondas taking some stone-handed spaz fury made it amazing

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Seriously torn between wanting picks for Johansson and wanting to sign Johansson. The offer would have to be a pretty big over payment for me at this point. When he's healthy he's a really solid smooth player.
Except in OT :sarcasm:

ScottyK

Hi, I'm mat.
Aug 28, 2008
West of Chicago
Seriously torn between wanting picks for Johansson and wanting to sign Johansson. The offer would have to be a pretty big over payment for me at this point. When he's healthy he's a really solid smooth player.
Same boat, we need talent and if he is willing to sign before the deadline you gotta keep him. If he's wishy washy about it then Ray has to do what he has to do but every effort should be made to bring him back

Reactions: Billdo

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Post-game thread is hopping tonight
Cangi has breathed life into this fan base. This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
cangialosi.jpg

MNDevilsfan

Jan 9, 2015
St. Paul, MN
If the return for Johansson is good, I think you trade him no question, but if it's a soft market I wouldn't mind at all if Shero hangs on to him and negotiates a new contract. He's a good player who's had a run of pretty bad luck since landing in NJ, I still think he could help this team going forward...

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
He has looked really good lately and I wonder if they want to keep him around as a mentor for Bratt and the incoming Boqvist and Zetterlund. Having a veteran Swiss forward may be a big help for the kids.

Edit: Swede not swiss, thinking of that dumb yellow Swiss helmet lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: My3Sons

New Jersey Devils

Doc & Chico Forever
Jun 20, 2007
NJ-NYC
It was actually Zucker making fun of Palms after a whistle which PISSED him off, then Palms drew the penalty and scored and egged the fans on. Peak Palms :laugh:

Missed this sequence. Both Palms and Zucker were teammates on the 2010 WJC USA gold medal team. Wonder if they were actually jawing at each other lol

Reactions: NjDevsRR

R8Devs

1-5-6-12
Nov 20, 2010
New Jersey
yeah first round pick I could understand. but i rather have him on the team next year behind Hall than trading him for 2nd/3rd round picks. dude's showing what he could when he can be healthy for more than a couple weeks

Reactions: NjDevsRR and Billdo

Camille the Eel

I honestly cant believe it. I was sure that some bad bounce would occur and Cory would take the L even in a game he had no fault in. Whatever the case, that OT goal is probably the highlight of the season. Even though it’s a minor blip in what’s been a tremendously difficult season, it’s nice to put that **** aside at least for this night. Super happy for Cory. That embrace with Stafford said it all.
Some of the best moments I have had as a fan have come while rooting for terrible teams breaking out of the doldrums occasionally.

It’s the compensation you get as the passionate fan of a club having a bad season.

There’s been so much actually depressing hockey this year that makes this game actually better.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
Same boat, we need talent and if he is willing to sign before the deadline you gotta keep him. If he's wishy washy about it then Ray has to do what he has to do but every effort should be made to bring him back

This is basically where I'm at too. If someone offers an A prospect or a first? Probably deal him. If all it is is a 3rd and a b prospect or something crappy, try and sign him.

Reactions: I Hate Tie DOMI
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad