GDT: Devils vs. Wild - 8:30 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I'd bet he had that "how do you spell relief, C-O-R-Y" line prepared for months.

EDIT: Agreed with Richer's Ghost. I didn't get that far in the thread before posting. :help:

I don't know about months since it was a longshot he'd get the win in relief as opposed to a start, but he definitely had that prepped for at least half the game. I wouldn't be surprised if Cangi was quasi-inspired by the Rolaids commercial though lol

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Why should Hall resign with the Devils?

He has been on record multiple times saying that he loves the area and loves being under the radar unlike in Edmonton. He loves playing with Nico, and even loves Hynes (yeah I know). Plenty of reasons why he would sign an extension.

More reasons he shouldn't sign with the Devils

Huh? Those are the positive things he says and those will have a factor in his decision. So if he signs it will obviously be BECAUSE of those reasons. Those are the positives the man himself sees.

Have you spoken to Hall lately

You asked why he would sign, I gave you the positives he always talks about in the organization.

Why do I bother, It’s like talking to a wall :facepalm:

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
You asked why he would sign, I gave you the positives he always talks about in the organization.

Why do I bother, It’s like talking to a wall :facepalm:
Frankly, from seeing and reading interviews with him, I get the feeling that Hall is a guy that likes to stay put. He seemed like he wanted to be an Oiler for life, and he stuck me as wanting to be the key to our rebuild too.

ChicksDigTheTrap

No quick fixes, no cutting corners and no cheating
Sep 16, 2018
Springsteen Country
Frankly, from seeing and reading interviews with him, I get the feeling that Hall is a guy that likes to stay put. He seemed like he wanted to be an Oiler for life, and he stuck me as wanting to be the key to our rebuild too.
He actually has to be on the ice to be a key to our rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->