GDT: Devils vs. Stars - 8:30 MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I don't think many are blaming Blackwood, as much as rationalizing that this team hasn't had a goalie problem this year and that this somehow means that because Blackwood got scored on 4 times in 2 periods that the other goalies haven't played poorly.

Keith would have given up 5-6 by now and Cory would be working on that second touchdown.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Regardless if cory is "healthy", he should not be back on the bench... I want to see a kk/blackwood split.... and ride the hot goalie, whoever that may be
We're not obligated to play him or dress him. We can ''Healthy scratch'' him after he comes off IR.

I think he's eligible for a conditioning stint though.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Keith would have given up 5-6 by now and Cory would be working on that second touchdown.
Well, I usually don't like to speculate on an any given game basis, but I think Keith probably gives up at least 4 goals in this game if he's having a good night.

Cory probably would be at 6-7 with what I've seen this year.

bobilly45

Jan 1, 2013
I don't think many are blaming Blackwood, as much as rationalizing that this team hasn't had a goalie problem this year and that this somehow means that because Blackwood got scored on 4 times in 2 periods that the other goalies haven't played poorly.

Outside of cory with his injury issues.... defense has been a much bigger problem then goaltending. Blackwood hasn't let in many weak ones, or goals at all, and kk outside his last 2 games, has been pretty consistent at keeping those to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad