Devils vs. Senators - 7:00PM MSG+

eXkxqnr.png

jdMsYpX.png

bXasKBA.png

xOd2E7V.png

J2sGXYR.png

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
Ah! These are the lines I know and love! Absolutely nothing has changed with the organization in 5 years and it's great to be a Devils fan!

I swear it's like they just get worse every year

Combat Koala

Tough buildings never die
Oct 29, 2014
Jesus christ that bottom six looks awful. Then again, can this team sucks more than it has? Henrique (and many others) need to wake the f up. I thought we were supposed to be better.

We've had some decent games against the Sens in the past couple of years so I'm holding on to some hope.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Hynes must've gotten a new blender as an early Christmas gift. We can see he's using it to come up with our lines.

And Gazdic is still in the lineup. :laugh:

RememberTheName

Conductor of the Schmid Bandwagon
Jan 5, 2016
On Earth
I laughed pretty hard at this gdt. Just imagine that donkey saying that stuff in his voice. Pretty funny imagining it

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Parenteau sitting again is completely asinine, he's one of the few players on this team who can chip in offensively from time to time.

Hall-Zajac-Palmieri
Cammalleri-Henrique-Parenteau
Wood-Zacha-DSP
Kalinin-Fiddler-Lappin

Would look a lot better.

DevilWithin

Feb 24, 2015
New Jersey
Hoffman is out. Anderson is out. Devils do well in Ottawa in general. Let's get a grinded out win tonight. I call Cammy and Henrique with goals tonight!

guitarguyvic

Mar 31, 2010
Shero got rid of guys like Ruutu, Tootoo, and Gionta so we could play Gadzic, Kalinin and Josefson. Makes sense. Must be part of that clear "plan" everyone's always talking about.

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Shero got rid of guys like Ruutu, Tootoo, and Gionta so we could play Gadzic, Kalinin and Josefson. Makes sense. Must be part of that clear "plan" everyone's always talking about.

Do you guys think the gm inputs on nightly lineup decisions? Honest question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad