Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Just bump DD's thread

tenor.gif

:sarcasm:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
That better be one of those oil billionaires who has nothing better to do but buy sports teams and collector's item player jerseys that they'll wear more than the actual player in them.
If someone did have a Kinkaid CBJ Jersey, they couldn’t make money off it by claiming it was game worn.

Since as of now, there is no such thing as a game worn Kinkaid Blue Jackets jersey and unless he gets in a game in relief or they clinch before the final game, there’s a good chance there will continue to be no such thing as a Blue Jackets game worn Keith Kinkaid jersey this season.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
If someone did have a Kinkaid CBJ Jersey, they couldn’t make money off it by claiming it was game worn.

Since as of now, there is no such thing as a game worn Kinkaid Blue Jackets jersey and unless he gets in a game in relief or they clinch before the final game, there’s a good chance there will continue to be no such thing as a Blue Jackets game worn Keith Kinkaid jersey this season.

He's yet to play a CBJ game? That kind of sucks for him...

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
He's yet to play a CBJ game? That kind of sucks for him...
He’s dressed as the backup maybe 4 times for Korpisalo or Bobrovsky, but has not played.

The closest thing you’re getting to a game worn CBJ jersey from Kinkaid right now is one he wore in a game he was sitting on the bench in and participated in pregame warm ups with.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
He’s dressed as the backup maybe 4 times for Korpisalo or Bobrovsky, but has not played.

The closest thing you’re getting to a game worn CBJ jersey from Kinkaid right now is one he wore in a game he was sitting on the bench in and participated in pregame warm ups with.

Man, that sucks, and CBJ at the edge of the playoff cliff on the wrong side..... i don't think he's getting a game in....

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Man, that sucks, and CBJ at the edge of the playoff cliff on the wrong side..... i don't think he's getting a game in....
I think he’ll either get a game in relief or he’ll start the finale if they’re clinched.

I’m hoping we don’t have to take whoever their current Dalton Prout is for this favor next year.

Maybe they’ll sign him next year (hopefully it’s to tandem with Korpisalo and we don’t have to worry about them doing anything next year), but I’m gonna be convinced we asked them to take him as favor. We could have kept him and stuffed him upstairs the last 6-7 weeks of the season and to backup Cory/Big Mac some nights on the bench if that’s the only reason we traded him. For some future “Favor” like when we took back Prout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia