Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
Here’s how the Devils lined up during Monday’s skate:
FORWARDS
Kenny Agostino - Nico Hischier - Kyle Palmieri
Egor Yakovlev (Blake Coleman) - Travis Zajac - Stefan Noesen
Miles Wood - Pavel Zacha - Drew Stafford
Kurtis Gabriel - Kevin Rooney - Michael McLeod
Yakovlev skated in Coleman’s spot on the second line Monday morning. If Coleman plays, he will jump back onto a line with Zajac and Noesen. If Coleman can’t play, Yakovlev could play at forward, or the team could call up another forward from the AHL.
DEFENSEMEN
Andy Greene - Damon Severson
Connor Carrick - Steven Santini
Mirco Mueller - Sami Vatanen
Will Butcher
Butcher said he talked to coach John Hynes after the morning skate, and the defenseman is expected to play. Hynes said he had another game-time decision to make on defense, so Butcher could slot in there. All of the above defensemen skated.

Reactions: Ripshot 43

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
@Bleedred

20190325_183827_Burst01.jpg

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
hmmm should i watch this one

TBH I didn't even want to go with free tickets tonight. Just couldn't bring myself to do the 40-minute drive up and back, pay the parking and watch the game. Of course I was just there Saturday and am going this Saturday too so there's only so much I can take.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I was just about to say.

Ullmark has been a BAD goalie this year and looks even worse than his .906% save percentage.

And what does he do? Allows this weak 5-hole stuff goal on like the first shot faced.

I have him down for like a stoppable goals percentage of like 32%. He's the only guy with a significant number of games that's above 30% and above 900%, other than that shit bag Koskinen.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yày...Blake 22 goals so far
Flash in the pan! Trade him and Agostino for anything!:sarcasm:

Severson as a throw-in if no one will take just those two and sign Tyler Myers, Alex Edler and profit!:sarcasm:

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Mueller making a nice breakout pass up the middle makes me happy. If he can improve his decision making with the puck on his stick, especially in the defensive zone, we've got something.

Zacha's play since the injury is very promising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad