GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - Animal House - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
This is it boys and girls. They'll excorcise their demons of shitty calls past that started our losing streak weeks back. I can feel it in me bones

Reactions: EdisonDevil

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Anybody thinking this will be an easy win is out to lunch. Buffalo has been playing really well lately and they have some dangerous players.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Speaking of animals.... here's hoping the boys do THIS to the Sabres.

giphy.gif

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
“Guys, I know we have only won 2 of our last 12 games, but really, who cares, we weren’t supposed to be good anyway and let’s ignore that this is looking like the third straight year of the team being in a playoff spot or just outside of one at the halfway mark of the season and we collapse out of it”

We all share your frustration. You have to focus on the positive or you won’t enjoy rooting for the team. At the end of the day this is entertainment and if you find the team is not entertaining it’s not worth your time. No one is suggesting this is a great stretch of games or that these are good results. Rather, I think the fanbase is finally seeing some light at the end of the tunnel. The team is still too far in the tunnel to expect them to emerge immediately and maybe the light is an oncoming train but compared to the past few years at least there is some hope and that is enough to keep me interested. No need to cannibalize your fellow fans.

Reactions: New Jersey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad