GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - Animal House - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

The Devils are 2-7-3 since the end of December.

4MLxfS9.gif

And don't get me started with the refs. . .

emvO4MD.gif

As well as Zajac's chances of scoring.

Q4xkxBH.gif

Fix, the f***ing, power play!

29sSBVq.gif

Can we avoid another early golf season?

fUNjNAs.gif

Was it over when we were down 4-1 to Chicago?
Hell no, we're still in a playoff spot!

fFHL1VJ.gif

Remain calm, all is well, try not to panic.

Y5xwXy3.gif

Get ready to party. . .

smuya2c.gif

Taylor Hall to the rescue!

ml6W3yt.gif

Miles Wood, ramming speed!

6knLA19.gif

It's time to step it up, let's do it!

huo6vn2.gif

Get back on track with a win.

XPiNdAS.gif

And if all else fails. . .

aGhX9YM.gif

rxlmhQt.png

2N0rfKF.png

86aCs6X.gif

J0RYAAl.png

JJJQdIm.png

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
The Devils are on double secret probation right now. If they can't manage to start getting some points I expect Shero to start selling off some players if there are any takers for them (Lovejoy, Stafford, etc).

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
This feels like a super short break for an All Star weekend, then again it’s only like the third or fourth longest break we’ve had this year.

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
hot take

if we had better replacements for Hayes and Stafford on that 4th line, I actually wouldn't hate those lines too much

HischierSeDgewOrk

May 6, 2007
Monmouth County, NJ
Everyone take notice and take a mental snapshot of the top 6. Pretty much 4 babies.. a couple 19 year olds, a 20 year old, and a young 22 year old in the top 6. That's 4 kids in the top 6. FOUR.
Now everyone remember...we are REBUILDING. During a rebuilding process, you have ups and downs. So let's take a deep breathe and relax. Enjoy our young kids, let's hope for the playoffs, and enjoy some talented youth finally being infused into our lineup. It will be a fun ride if many of you don't get panties in a bunch over some growing pains.

Its a Trap

Yes I’m still here to piss you off
Everyone take notice and take a mental snapshot of the top 6. Pretty much 4 babies.. a couple 19 year olds, a 20 year old, and a young 22 year old in the top 6. That's 4 kids in the top 6. FOUR.
Now everyone remember...we are REBUILDING. During a rebuilding process, you have ups and downs. So let's take a deep breathe and relax. Enjoy our young kids, let's hope for the playoffs, and enjoy some talented youth finally being infused into our lineup. It will be a fun ride if many of you don't get panties in a bunch over some growing pains.
“Guys, I know we have only won 2 of our last 12 games, but really, who cares, we weren’t supposed to be good anyway and let’s ignore that this is looking like the third straight year of the team being in a playoff spot or just outside of one at the halfway mark of the season and we collapse out of it”

Reactions: Bleedred

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
we’ll get the win. our team has been thrown out of whack, beginning with the goalie mish mosh at the end of 2017 when kinkaid should’ve started against the sabres. he’s starting tonight, meaning we have cleansed our chakra and brought the universe into alignment once again. the apostle david e taylor has prophesized as much, and he was really only wrong about that super bowl a few years back. everything else the apostle has foretold has come to fruition, glory be to david, hallelujah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->