GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - A Special Teams Double Feature! 7:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

rrekaj13

Jun 15, 2012
New Jersey
Has Zacha always been this talented and he’s been poorly coached ... or has he actually gotten better and is just now hitting his stride? Or is this a flash in the pan?

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
Plenty have never shat on him, you're speaking with one.

And yeah, just as many of us have supported him the entire time and figured it was a coaching and organizational issue.
But like, I don't think it was out of line for people on here to be "done" with him, he never looked good you know. I'm not saying YOURE doing this (I know you're not), but I'm sick of posts on here being like "y'all are hypocrites and pretending you ain't"

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Zacha, Bratt, Hughes great
Palms, Wood, Nico good
McLeod, Bastian, Shara, Mango, Gusev, ok
Zajac not ok

Smith, Severson good to great
Vats, Murray not ok
PK, Kulikov stinky

Passengers need to pick it up

Reactions: Saint Beaurivage

Bcap88

Ruff season that’s for sure
Aug 12, 2011
Chicago
They need to simplify the pk, seems like it’s a complicated rotation system ala hynes 5 on 5 system

The Great Dame

Goose will be loose
Jan 3, 2008
NJ
David Conte watching Pavel Zacha

upload_2021-2-25_21-42-29.jpeg

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
Has Zacha always been this talented and he’s been poorly coached ... or has he actually gotten better and is just now hitting his stride? Or is this a flash in the pan?

Poorly coached. I'd not care about playing seriously too if 1 mistake cost me the game while crappy players could make mistakes over and over and keep their spot.

RNCDevil

Jun 21, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Zacha has always been this talented. I think his critics get frustrated with his game-to-game involvement, not his ability or IQ, which are fantastic. Listen to the coded language from Salvo and Ruff in the past. His rep has been effort not ability.

Reactions: billingtons ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad