Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

xe44Kiq.jpg

1M6eHzF.jpg

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and expecting different results.

The theme at the beginning of the year was that playing time would be based on performance.

This lineup looks like it's based more on contracts and reputation.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and expecting different results.

The theme at the beginning of the year was that playing time would be based on performance.

This lineup looks like it's based more on contracts and reputation.
I mean did you really think the kids would play over the vets when everyone was healthy?

Reactions: glenwo2

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
would really prefer zacha not be in our top 6. we're trying to get nico going offensively. LGD

Reactions: Jets012

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
I mean did you really think the kids would play over the vets when everyone was healthy?

Plus who are we supposed to sit and what better option is on the bench? Butcher for Kulikov or Vat? Meh. Kuokkanen for Gusev? Meh.

People jumped the shark a bit hyping up our depth.

Reactions: glenwo2

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
So the best offensive producer on this team thus far (apart from Hughes and Palmieri) will somehow stop him?

Come on, I understand Zacha's hate but blaming Nico's slow start on everybody else is ridiculous.

wut? i didn't blame nico's start on anything...if i had to blame it on something, it would be his injury/covid/not playing for a year. but we should be putting him in the best position to succeed, and zacha aint it as we learn every year. but by all means, i don't mean to denigrate the 1 ES goal zacha scored over the past 10 days, which was wonderful.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Plus who are we supposed to sit and what better option is on the bench? Butcher for Kulikov or Vat? Meh. Kuokkanen for Gusev? Meh.

People jumped the shark a bit hyping up our depth.

I think the ‘depth’ conversation had more to do with having a stable of young, fresh legs for the balance of this ridiculously hectic season. That still holds true.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Azathoth

May 25, 2017
Centre of Chaos
Wouldn't mind seeing a top six of:
Johnsson-Hughes-Bratt
Zacha-Nico-Palms

Give Zacha and Nico someone with more of a shoot first mentality. I wish there was a better scorer than Johnsson to put with Hughes and Bratt but at least when they were together they were possession monsters in the o-zone.

I also really hope they get Goose and Zajac off the same line. Having the two slowest skaters on the same line is painful.

Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad