GDT: Devils vs. Sabres - 6:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
If Cory plays well down the stretch the question of what to do with Cory will likely be moot. In the short term if he plays well to close this out and has another good start or two in the next few games does NJ look to move KK at the TDL?
We should be able to get a bag of chips for Kinkaid.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If Cory plays well down the stretch the question of what to do with Cory will likely be moot. In the short term if he plays well to close this out and has another good start or two in the next few games does NJ look to move KK at the TDL?
Kinkaid isn't worth anything at the deadline.

He's having a bad year and doesn't exactly have a track record of sustained success that a guy like Talbot has, even though Talbot has been worse the last two years.

Not to mention that Talbot kicked and screamed his way off the team and the only one to bite was a team that is still a way's out of a playoff spot.

I'm sure something could be accommodated if Keith wanted out badly, but he probably won't bring much back. Vancouver might have traded for him a week ago.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Kinkaid isn't worth anything at the deadline.

He's having a bad year and doesn't exactly have a track record of sustained success that a guy like Talbot has, even though Talbot has been worse the last two years.

Not to mention that Talbot kicked and screamed his way off the team and the only one to bite was a team that is still a way's out of a playoff spot.

I'm sure something could be accommodated if Keith wanted out badly, but he probably won't bring much back. Vancouver might have traded for him a week ago.

Package him with Lovejoy and the offers will come pouring in.

njdevils1982

Hell Toupée!!!
Sep 8, 2006
North of Toronto
satisfying……oh so satisfying…..

giphy.gif

palek1019

Oct 7, 2017
Relief chants going on. Good for him. With a starter win. Good to see the kids chip in too.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
good for schneider confidence is a funny thing... ok lets win 8 in a row....

rooney has top end wheels.. maybe a good 4th liner for us next year... gotta start putting the right pieces in place..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad