Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
9PJhSrk.gif

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Cory's for a .911 SV and a 2.76gaa since he came back. He's been very good. I dig it.

Cory finding himself so we can successfully role BigMac and Cory next year would be the best thing for us.

We should want Shero to not have to waste time buying him out and spending assets looking for another goalie.

Reactions: Billdo

blood gin

Jan 17, 2017
How was that soft? He roofed that shot.

It was a great shot because hey in the NHL there are guys who can make those but Hutton was still showing Palmieri far too much daylight up top and to Huttons left. There was no way Palms was doing anything other than shooting right there and Hutton just had take away more and be more snug to that post. Granted maybe he would've scored anyway but Hutton did not play that well and it's justified to call him out on it. Especially in a 2-1 game. It makes a difference to the shooter whether you're giving him 6-8 inches or almost 2 feet of daylight

Reactions: Bleedred

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Cory's for a .911 SV and a 2.76gaa since he came back. He's been very good. I dig it.

If Cory can get his game back together, that'd be a massive win for the franchise moving forward.

The way he carries himself, he'd be an ideal 1A/1B mentor for Blackwood, when the time comes... and I wouldn't be surprised if that time is next year.

Regardless, Shero needs to focus on upgrading the defense. I don't want him distracted by having to patch together some solution to our goaltending problems.

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

Camille the Eel

Buffalo is bad. Last night and tonight put them badly behind the 8 ball. They have to be disappointed that, except for Eichel and Skinner, they are getting nothing from anyone right now.

As to our winning and the draft lottery, I think the players always want to win. And a fan (me) too. Tanking is a thin consolation for watching a losing game.

Schneider looked good tonight but, at least in the third - all I saw - we did a good job of limiting their looks. Maybe he was challenged more in the 1st and 2d?

Anderson, D’Agostino, Rooney, Seney, Mueller, all the “kids,” had a lot of jump in the 3d. Good that Palms broke out.

Reactions: MightyGrecia

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Good for Cory, that was very heartwarming what he had to say to the crowd but I'm going to lose my f***ing mind if he somehow backstops to a bunch of wins down the stretch and we don't come out of this shit storm of a season with a decent pick.

I'm in a weird place after enduring this shit show of a season, I've never thought that way ever with the Devils but we have to come out of this year with something.

Reactions: Billdo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad