LvSr18Y.png

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I'm calling this game the:

John Hynes vs. Jeff Blashill
Steel Cage Death Match

I honestly believe the loser may be out of a job.

Capture.jpg

Reactions: JK3

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Fantastic GDT as always. It will probably be the only positive thing about Devils hockey today.

Thanks, I'm just recycling stuff at this point, can't take credit for the zamboni gif though (The Backhanded Devil on twitter). Snow Cat has made his first of what should be many appearances, Grinch season is almost upon us as well lol.

Reactions: Blender and My3Sons

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Thanks, I'm just recycling stuff at this point, can't take credit for the zamboni gif though (The Backhanded Devil on twitter). Snow Cat has made his first of what should be many appearances, Grinch season is almost upon us as well lol.
Snow Cat pretty much sums up our season at this point. Should toss that up on the jumbotron at the arena every time we're scored against.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I liked Unbreakable, maybe he prefers the old version I did with Deboer and Lou. Can't beat Lou with an afro haha.
PQU9Dn7.jpg
Unbreakable is a decent movie, but it has nothing on The Happening which is one of the all time greatest unintentional comedies.

Reactions: JK3

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Unbreakable is a decent movie, but it has nothing on The Happening which is one of the all time greatest unintentional comedies.

Unbreakable holds up pretty well but it is very slow. The Happening wasn’t as bad as it’s reputation. It’s not a movie that works well with M Nights hand. Because you don’t see anything or hear anything it’s just characters running around looking scared and confused without anything to focus on. A different director like JAMES Wan might have been able to salvage it. Think about how ridiculous the demon is in Insidious. It looks like my late grandfather with red face paint and roller skates yet he manages to make it scary. I imagine tonight’s game will be some variation of an unintentional comedy or genuinely scary.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Unbreakable holds up pretty well but it is very slow. The Happening wasn’t as bad as it’s reputation. It’s not a movie that works well with M Nights hand. Because you don’t see anything or hear anything it’s just characters running around looking scared and confused without anything to focus on. A different director like JAMES Wan might have been able to salvage it. Think about how ridiculous the demon is in Insidious. It looks like my late grandfather with red face paint and roller skates yet he manages to make it scary. I imagine tonight’s game will be some variation of an unintentional comedy or genuinely scary.
The Happening is a terrible movie, but it fits into that very narrow "so bad it's good" category.

Reactions: Call Me Al and JK3

Davegarri

Much Doge, Wow Moon
Jan 8, 2014
NJ
Us fans really need to boo the f*** out of Hynes and the other staff tonight when they announce the coaches. Gotta show management we're fed up every possible way we can.

If the shit play continues against the worst team in the league the players need to be booed too. This has been and continues to be pathetic.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
i would think an ugly loss tonight might mean firing hynes is seriously considered for the first time, to the point of being a discussion topic. having said that, The Village sucked something fierce

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
This season is so bad that HF decided to rub salt in the wound by inserting ads over jpeg attachments in mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad