GDT: Devils vs. Rangers - 14 More… 7:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
These are the 3 keys to next season IMO.

1.) .915 goaltending
2.) Stay healthy
3.) Find a stable dman for Severson to play with.

Edit: I will add a fourth.

4.) Launch Kowalksy into space
I would also add push Greene down to the Lovejoy role from this year, but that probably falls under finding a stable partner for Severson.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
Tuned in to see both goals.

Came here to post that Gignac looks pretty good actually, at least in the shifts I've noticed him. I had a mental eclipse thinking Kalinin was back on ice.... for a brief moment until i saw the new name. Tangradi(sp?) also doesn't seem so bad himself, either.

Cloud looks better so far too, good to see him get a point.

Funny how this team gets bigger and we start playing better, despite the roster quality.

Oh, and Yak chirping at the ref as he was going to box earlier on that call, and in box. He was even talking to the Ranger in the box... LOL (from earlier).

Reactions: mdj12784

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Popugaev scored his first AHL goal tonight. Maybe they sign him by the end of the year to play here if 4 more guys get hurt.

I lied about Studenic earlier. He seems to be recovered from his injury and scored too.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wasn't Niedermayer's first game against the Rangers? Not sure where it was though.
It was at MSG.

So he would be one of the answers. I had to look that up on hockey reference, only after you mentioned it.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
Rag was clearly holding a Devs stick in front of an official, got yanked back to stop him from being able to move no less, & the refs call nothing.

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Cam Janssen also debuted his nhl career at nyr... don't know if he was one of the first two though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad