GDT: Devils vs. Rangers - 14 More… 7:00 PM - MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
And Santini tried to murder someone earlier near center ice... he just flew through the air and no one was there :laugh:.

I also like Santini stoping Buenchivicicic from even getting near McLeod on that one play near Cory after the whistle.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Oooo, I like Gignacs work ethic in the corners, couple that with his hands and speed and we may have something there. I can see him carving a 3rd like role in this league one day.

Reactions: My3Sons

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Cory looks great. If he and Mac can provide.915 goaltending next season then we will be in good position if we can stay relatively healthy.
This is definitely one of his better games, as far as quality of the saves he's making.

.915% with the lineup we had earlier this year and assuming we're not allowing 35 shots a night and no major injuries, that would probably at least be enough to keep us hanging around.

NjDevsRR

Hard To Find
Sponsor
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
This is definitely one of his better games, as far as quality of the saves he's making.

.915% with the lineup we had earlier this year and assuming we're not allowing 35 shots a night and no major injuries, that would probably at least be enough to keep us hanging around.
These are the 3 keys to next season IMO.

1.) .915 goaltending
2.) Stay healthy
3.) Find a stable dman for Severson to play with.

Edit: I will add a fourth.

4.) Launch Kowalksy into space

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
That embellishment call was so bad even the Rags play by play guys were saying it was a bad call and the Rags lucked out with it and that Hynes had a legit reason to be pissed off lol.

Reactions: Blender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad