GDT: Devils vs. Penguins - 7:00 PM

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
But they had to buy him out though, right? The plan was a UFA goalie and Schneider has to be bought out for that.

It’s not triggering really. I wouldn’t even argue Dell and Wedgewood are particularly better than Schneider (except Wedgwood’s start to the season was better than Cory’s first few starting months since 2017-18) but this random flotsam and jetsam weren’t the off-season plan. Cory did win a few games at the end in the last two seasons, I will give him that (he just didn’t do at all before the New Year which was a problem.)

Cory got two starts in Bridgeport (0-1-1, 3.94, .843). In his defense, it is only two games and with the limited scheduling not very good Bridgeport team spends days it’s alternating between losing to Providence and Hartford.

Well I say trigger only because I know realistically Cory isn't an option anymore and the meme was meant in jest. I just miss him and felt he's under-appreciated for what he did here by many. I know his body has betrayed him and he's not what he once was.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Well I say trigger only because I know realistically Cory isn't an option anymore and the meme was meant in jest. I just miss him and felt he's under-appreciated for what he did here by many. I know his body has betrayed him and he's not what he once was.

Father Time catches up with all of us eventually. He just caught Cory quickly.

Reactions: Prezidentas Zubrus

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Thing is J Wallstedt if he's a franchise goalie and they believe he is they should consider it for almost every prospect in this draft carries decent negatives and without a true Number one it's tough to win clear in year out imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad