GDT: Devils vs. Penguins - 7:00 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
But they had to buy him out though, right? The plan was a UFA goalie and Schneider has to be bought out for that.

It’s not triggering really. I wouldn’t even argue Dell and Wedgewood are particularly better than Schneider (except Wedgwood’s start to the season was better than Cory’s first few starting months since 2017-18) but this random flotsam and jetsam weren’t the off-season plan. Cory did win a few games at the end in the last two seasons, I will give him that (he just didn’t do at all before the New Year which was a problem.)

Cory got two starts in Bridgeport (0-1-1, 3.94, .843). In his defense, it is only two games and with the limited scheduling not very good Bridgeport team spends days it’s alternating between losing to Providence and Hartford.

Well I say trigger only because I know realistically Cory isn't an option anymore and the meme was meant in jest. I just miss him and felt he's under-appreciated for what he did here by many. I know his body has betrayed him and he's not what he once was.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Well I say trigger only because I know realistically Cory isn't an option anymore and the meme was meant in jest. I just miss him and felt he's under-appreciated for what he did here by many. I know his body has betrayed him and he's not what he once was.

Father Time catches up with all of us eventually. He just caught Cory quickly.

Reactions: Prezidentas Zubrus

NjdevilfanJim

Jan 26, 2020
Thing is J Wallstedt if he's a franchise goalie and they believe he is they should consider it for almost every prospect in this draft carries decent negatives and without a true Number one it's tough to win clear in year out imo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad