Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
If we win tonight: "meh, ok. good."

If we lose tonight: "cancel the ****ing season."

In a statistically normal season, the Devils' playoff hopes would already be in trouble.

This year, however, the east is horrible thus far and so they're not all that far out.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore
Have they had the proverbial "players only meeting" yet?

Because the time is getting close, amirite Captain?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Must win tonight

If we lose, we are staring at a 6-game losing streak with Wash, Wpg and TB upcoming

A GM who wants to win would have to do something at that point.. .

zharkenby

Jun 17, 2011
You didn't miss much. No explanation as to the benching of Mueller. Must be an idea of Hynes
Mueller was atrocious against the islanders... I really wonder if some of you watch the games. Lost his man in front twice leading directly to 2 goals against. He’s right where he belongs for now in the press box

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Lol what the hell is captain traffic cone gonna tell them?

He's one of the biggest issues with this team.

Who would you play in his role/minutes? Butcher? Yakoklev? We all know he's playing too much. Until there is a better option it's not going to change.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
If it were me, I'd plug Wood into his spot. He seems to work well with Zacha, and provides a shooter for that line.

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Hmm. I think SOME here will be happy...

I don't think he has been playing up to his potential at all here and I have crapped on him a bunch, but I still can't think of a lineup where everyone is healthy and he is not included.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Hmm. I think SOME here will be happy...

Until they see Drew Stafford or Kevin Rooney in for him.

In a statistically normal season, the Devils' playoff hopes would already be in trouble.

This year, however, the east is horrible thus far and so they're not all that far out.

Almost without fail after 20-30 games every year, it seems like every team's around .500 and this is the meme until the contenders seperate from the pretenders, and that line of demarcation gets exacerbated after the trade deadline. I'm not counting on the East being collectively mediocre forever, and we're still behind a ton of teams anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad