GDT: Devils vs. Panthers - 7:00 PM MSG+2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Didn’t he say it was about competition or something? Either way it was dumb.

Not sure. Did he say this before the game, I didn't watch the pre game show. If he did then I am sorry for not posting correct information.

NJDEVS26 says that wasn't about Mueller, check out his post.

Last edited:

EliasFTW

Jan 27, 2009
Utica, NY
giphy.gif

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
While growing old you learn some wisdom

Will I put myself through the normal hell of the Florida road trip and watch this game?

B0640EAC-BF1C-4CAE-919C-358B7A82A7CB.gif

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Another game we should win, but that hasn't stopped us from losing them this season. We have lost too many games we should win, and have not shown up for too many where we're the underdog.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Santini is supposed to be joining the team in FL, I don't see the point unless he's going to play as our next game is Friday.

Lovejoy out or someone else which will trigger a board meltdown.

Reactions: Maine Fan

I Hate Tie DOMI

Jul 2, 2002
Ontario
Santini is supposed to be joining the team in FL, I don't see the point unless he's going to play as our next game is Friday.

Santini was on a conditioning loan right? I think he's only allowed to play in 3 AHL games during that time, so he has to rejoin the team.

tr83

Nope, still embarassed
Oct 14, 2013
Jersey Shore

Lovejoy out is an improvement

Capt Nico Poo

Holik to HHOF
Nov 7, 2009
Finland
The Devils healthy diet of backup goalies is the best evidence you have regarding the low-respect NHL head coaches have for New Jersey's offense.

Its been going on for years now, at least feels like it. Would be nice to see the % of the times we played against back-up vs. a team like, say, Pens played against a back-up in the past 200 games.

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Santini was on a conditioning loan right? I think he's only allowed to play in 3 AHL games during that time, so he has to rejoin the team.

Yeah conditioning assignment, not sure how that works, just seems odd he'd have to join the team today with them heading back to NJ after the game.

Reactions: tr83
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad