CiZBFj6.png

HQqu8vM.gif

v5j9qH1.png

zMXx9S0.png

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Just watched (sort of) the replay given I was traveling. Turned it off at 4-1 at the end of the 1st period.

Greene & Severson made enough mistakes in one period of hockey to cover 7 full games. Abysmal.

And was there any word why Mueller was benched again, or is Skeletor simply doing his, "sit the guy who attempts to play defense" thing ?

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Just watched (sort of) the replay given I was traveling. Turned it off at 4-1 at the end of the 1st period.

Greene & Severson made enough mistakes in one period of hockey to cover 7 full games. Abysmal.

And was there any word why Mueller was benched again, or is Skeletor simply doing his, "sit the guy who attempts to play defense" thing ?

You didn't miss much. No explanation as to the benching of Mueller. Must be an idea of Hynes

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
matheson is gonna ragdoll us

I hope not again.

If Luongo is out, that may give us a slight advantage in goal with Kink over Reimer.
But FLA is better than us with their forward group (even without Trocheck) and their defense corps is much better than ours.

I can't remember the last time we won in that building, was it Rico in double OT in 2012?

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I hope not again.

If Luongo is out, that may give us a slight advantage in goal with Kink over Reimer.
But FLA is better than us with their forward group (even without Trocheck) and their defense corps is much better than ours.

I can't remember the last time we won in that building, was it Rico in double OT in 2012?
amanda says we're against reimer

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
amanda says we're against reimer

Our chances went from 0% if Luongo played, to around 5% with Reimer.

I'm glad Malgin is not in, he usually plays well against us.

But so do a lot of FLA forwards as they typically control the puck all game vs us, especially in FLA

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I hope not again.

October 11, 2014. Lost our last 5 games there. Two of them in OT.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
i disagree about their forward group, frank vatrano is a bad 2RW. they have nothing past their 2nd line. i hope our RDs are ready for a challenge with dadanov and huberdeau though

Vatrano has 7 goals, Brouwer has 6, McCann has struggled but he's pretty good IMO.

I'm surprised that Mamim is not up with them, he played strong last season, is he injured?

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
If you're going to bench a D-man based on the Tampa game due to horrible play, it would be either Greene or Severson.

I've yet to see Skeletor bench an NHL veteran though, I dont think he has the ballz to bench a Greene, etc...

Reactions: Blender
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad