GDT: Devils vs. Oilers: MARTY NIGHT!!! Ceremony @ 6PM, Game @ 8PM on MSG

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
^ Of course. The blues and Laffs fanbase would've been irate if they said we were *THE* best fanbase. :naughty:

I kind of admire people that are still fans of either team.

It's gotta suck going almost 50 years without a cup. We're at 49 years for the Leafs, and it will be 49 years of the Blues as a franchise and zero cups.

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Wow... I was just blown away by Marty's jersey retirement ceremony. The Devils did everything right and showed what an absolute class organization they are.

As a NJ native and someone who roots for NJD against everyone but the Flyers I was pumped to see Marty's banner go up in the rafter, the best to ever do it if you ask me.

Cheers to #30.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
Wow... I was just blown away by Marty's jersey retirement ceremony. The Devils did everything right and showed what an absolute class organization they are.

As a NJ native and someone who roots for NJD against everyone but the Flyers I was pumped to see Marty's banner go up in the rafter, the best to ever do it if you ask me.

Cheers to #30.

Thanks. Glad you enjoyed the ceremony. I also thought that it was spectacular and classy.

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Nice to see Clowe there. I keep forgetting about him. He seems like a nice guy, glad to see he's still getting included and treated like a part of the team.

Also, Marty's wife :thumbu:

Last edited:

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad