OIL1_zpsj1xlqslh.png

OIL2_zpsy5a8dget.png

MASK_zpscotamkwq.png

Last edited:

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Game Center will stream the ceremony. Devils website will also apparently (according to their schedule). NHL Network should do a live look in at worst. MSG is airing the whole thing.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
NICE JK.

My oldest Marty wallpaper I can find;(because HF purged all the old threads and I don't have the original files before this one)
martin-brodeur.jpg

To my last one.
marty_zps0cn1714r.jpg

Love this guy - love what he brought and how he did it. The best ever in my book. I expect the ceremony will be nothing but exceptional to match his career.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Christ, I'm going to watch Raw tonight after work and see the DB retirement stuff. Then watch the Marty ceremony tomorrow night after work. I think I need to hit the liquor store...

RangerDoggo

The Devils have a culture of failure
Feb 3, 2016
Brooklyn via NJ, like the Nets
Ooooo, the gang's all gonna be there! Doc, Chico, Lou, former coaches (minus Pat Burns), other retired number players... this one's gonna be great. And if the defense doesn't stay pinned in their own zone for extended periods of time, they might even win!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Christ, I'm going to watch Raw tonight after work and see the DB retirement stuff. Then watch the Marty ceremony tomorrow night after work. I think I need to hit the liquor store...

If Marty night is even a quarter as emotional as DB's speech was tonight I'll be a mess of feels.

wrz3C5o.gif

BahlDeep

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal
My idol growing up. It's going to be sad. But he deserves everything that's happening to him. A true Legend, and I can say that he spoiled us for so many years, I hope the building erupts tomorrow.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

I watched it tonight. Between Marty and Bryan it's been/going to be a ridiculous 2 days of emotions. At least Marty got to retire on his own terms at least. Bryan is heart breaking because he's such a nice guy in real life too and doesn't deserve to have his career taken from him so young.

Back on track, Marty is my all time favorite player and there will never be another person like him to me. I can't wait to give him the proper send off he deserves tomorrow. The building is going to be electric.

THANK YOU MARTY!!!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011

Smoking is gross and all

But this picture has always been amazing!

Nicely done GDT as always JK3!:handclap:

Will be there, would love to say hello to some of you but might be a little busy this time.

Hope my flight lands on time!:rant:

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Marty_Salute.jpg

Great GDT, JK! Going to be an emotional day tomorrow, I wish I could've been there live :(

JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra
Thanks guys, there's just too much Marty stuff to incorporate into the OP so I tried to keep it fairly simple. The stats and records speak for themselves. A little thought went into the photos in the 691, I should have made a hi-res version of it.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E

Wish I had the time and skill to do a Marty montage like this ending to Jojo. Anything that creates feels is hitting me right now. I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow night.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm too lazy

Someone post the ''I was gonna go to Lundqvist's for drinks but he had no cups'' Marty meme.

I have it on my phone in the pictures album. Someone posted a similar one the other day, just a little different wording.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I'm too lazy

Someone post the ''I was gonna go to Lundqvist's for drinks but he had no cups'' Marty meme.

I have it on my phone in the pictures album. Someone posted a similar one the other day, just a little different wording.

Ask and it will be given onto you (assuming this is the meme you want):

51021110.jpg

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
This will be one of the greatest nights in franchise history and we will win. Book it. :nod::yo::yo::yo:

This is absolutely the biggest off ice event in franchise history.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight, watching this game from 04 and then an early flight.:yo:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad