Pre-Game Talk: Devils vs Leafs

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
May as well start this right now. It wont be an easy game. Devils are a pretty decent team so far.

Komarov on Marchand kiss: "I told him I have a wife & a baby so I can’t do it right now." Did it bother you? "No (pause, smile) I kind of liked it"

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
Hopefully the boys don't get overconfident again...Devils fed us our lunch last time.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
i think the leafs will win this one. andy's been playing better recently and i feel like the leafs will carry momentum form their 4 game win streak

MJ65

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
NJ is a very exciting team to watch and are playing extremely good hockey - should be a good one

Reactions: NJDFAN

Budsfan

Sep 17, 2006
Lines at Leafs practice - Mark Masters, TSN
Forwards

Komarov-Kadri-Polak
Hyman-Marleau-Brown
van Riemsdyk-Gauthier-Marner
Martin-Moore-Leivo
Defencemen
Rielly-Hainsey
Gardiner-Zaitsev
Borgman-Carrick
Goaltenders
Andersen
McElhinney
Absent: Matthews, Bozak, Nylander

Auston Matthews - Skated today, remains day-to-day
William Nylander - sick
Tyler Bozak - Maintenance

member 262271

Should be a tough game. We'll see if the Leafs can deal with recent league menace Miles Wood. Hopefully Matthews will be in as well.

LondonKendrick

Jun 18, 2016
Season hiccups turned around if they beat the Deviils. Hasbs, Yotes and Florida after, beat NJ and on the green for a 8 game winning streak.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010

They were out of forwards with Matthews not at practice, and Goat already filling if for Bozak. So Polak filled in for Nylander on the wing, it's not going to stay like that obviously.

They could have put Matthews on IR(he can come off again by our next game Thursday) and called up Sosh to fill that spot if they preferred but the really isn't any point. If Nylander isn't ready to go by next practice then they'll start looking at a real solution that's not a defenceman at forward because guys aren't at practice solution.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Soft point in the schedule. Would be a nice time to gain some separation in the standings, particularly within the division.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad