GDT: Devils vs. Kings - A Marvel To Behold - 4:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Youre blatantly ignoring what Jack has done that no player ever has

Come on man youre better than this. I dont even know you and I know you're smarter than thag
It would be an unprecedented accomplishment worthy of celebration if he actually looked good in the NHL. He looks his age.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
It would be an unprecedented accomplishment worthy of celebration if he actually looked good in the NHL. He looks his age.
You've used advanced stats to support Severson for years. That you suddenly ignore how good Hughes advanced stats are and only focus on his point production is quite a turnaround.

He's looked fine, and the numbers support that he's playing well and generating a good number of chances. They will start going in as he develops.

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
NJ looking like they think they can win the game 1-1
I was thinking they look like my boys back a few years ago when theyd have to play the women’s teams we’d set up games with for fun and to get their teams play - the boys never wanted to try hard because they were playing girls but we’d tell them theyre older and better than theyll ever expect. Then they start to try but its still that awkward level of try like as if they dont want to offend anyone

Gives me the exact same vibes as those games lmao - I played in a few of those when I was younger as well

The Wumpus

bottomless pit supervisor
May 9, 2011
Morristown, NJ
All Id say, as someone who works in hockey as an average coach but has a particularly close focus on player development (since I work with around high school/midget ages and previously children), is to focus on the little things shift to shift and not as much the points.

Underrated point. Everyone wants Jack to rack up points so we can brag on the main board, but what really matters this year is adjusting to the speed and other demands of the pro game, whether the points come or not.

Pitaya

Prince of the Alps, Nico Hischier
Dec 14, 2019
This may be one of Wood’s worst games of the year

You can tell he isnt engaged mentally

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
giphy.gif

Get Mac his 7th straight, please. He's done his part. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad