What keeps you watching these games?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Brother Sal preaching on about poor defensive plays by Severson & Butcher ending up in the back of the Devils net.

script>

Reactions: mdj12784

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
When Hall comes back I'd like to see

Hall-Hischier-Palmieri
Johansson-Zajac-Coleman
Wood-Zacha-Bratt
Literally-AnyoneBut-Rooney

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Are we really that bad?

Funny GDT though ---

He’s not wrong, though I would certainly still rank NYR fans as being worse. They carry an arrogance that is just awful.

I would describe it with regards to the Islanders as “The confidence and boisterousness Islanders fans have brought to our building in recent years is not what you would expect from fans of a franchise with 1 playoffs series win in 25+ seasons.”

But I get it, it’s fun to represent your team in a local rival’s building. I’ve been to Devils games at the Colliseum where our fans were loud and somewhat d****ey, and I joined in too ;)

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
I understand that this seasons lost but WHY do we have to keep useless garbage clowns on the roster such as Gryba and Gabriel over some young blood ? What is this staffs problem with giving young kids a god damn chance to grow?

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'm guessing the server is getting ready for the inevitable Cory softies and the increase in soft goal posts by @Bleedred and that's why the malfunction?:sarcasm:

Reactions: Nubmer6

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Thread is f***ed up on desktop. It's fine on mobile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad