JK3

Go Easy-Step Lightly-Stay Free
Nov 15, 2007
Ice Station Zebra

Oh goodie, another Devils game!

fSblxM8.gif

The never ending season continues...

le4XyIK.gif

We're one of the worst teams in the league.

y0XHUoh.gif

Please, just end it already.

Zztezt3.gif

NJ Devils
Johansson - Nico - Palms
Wood - Zajac - Coleman
Bratt - Zacha - Stafford
Seney - Rooney - Gabriel
Greene - Severson
Butcher - Lovejoy
Mueller - Gryba
Schneider
Kinkaid

I7kTHjh.gif

NY Islanders
Lee - Nelson - Eberle
Beauvillier - Barzal - Bailey
Dal Colle - Filppula - Komarov
Martin - Cizika - Clutterbuck
Leddy - Boychuk
Pelech - Pulock
Toews - Mayfield
Lehner
Greiss

wdyn1r5.gif

Sucksutawney Phil says one more year without the playoffs.

Last edited:

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
Wood Zajac Coleman line, Bratt, Nico, Palms are the only reasons to watch this team.

Morbid curiosity about Cory gets me coming back too.

With Blackwood back in the A, the tents are folded. I think I wouldn't be terribly against all of them sharpening their hockey sticks and falling on their swords. We could just forfeit the rest of the season and it might be slightly better than having to watch.

It's nice to see the Isles in first place though. That's refreshing. I guess at least it isn't Lou going to the Rangers and making them relevent. I'm not sure if I could handle that.

captainscott

Nov 5, 2007
Oh wait it gets better, I think Gryba is in for Santini.

no issues with that... we want losses and the preservation of Hischier.. santini isn't more than what he is and more ice time aint gonna make him a top 4 guy.. bring in the police for rest of year.. they don't hockey well but at least they will protect those who love to hockey

Reactions: Pavail Zachupov

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Mueller Gryba.

I actually like that pairing as it demands that Mueller not defer to Gryba, take the puck and push it up ice.

mtnet

LGD!
Oct 31, 2014
Alright gentleman, here's what I want to see

Mojo and Rev? Do stuff

Rest of you, chase the puck around willy nilly

Are we crystal f***ing clear on how we need to play?

#eventless

Over/under on when Cory gives up his first: 2:3o.

I’m going with the under

First shot on goal will end up in the back of the net

Reactions: VoidCreature

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
I can't stand Islander's fans. They have been just an obnoxious as the other clowns in blue when visiting our building the past bunch of seasons and I'm sure tonight will be even worse since they are actually good this season.

I would love nothing more then to see them get swept in the first round of the playoffs. f*** em.

LETS GO DEVILS!!!

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
all i want is no injuries and for schneider to have a respectable game/finally open that savings account

Reactions: mdj12784

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
no issues with that... we want losses and the preservation of Hischier.. santini isn't more than what he is and more ice time aint gonna make him a top 4 guy.. bring in the police for rest of year.. they don't hockey well but at least they will protect those who love to hockey

Santini, Mueller, Butcher are maybe the ONLY guys who actually should be getting icetime to learn the game - althought maybe we're just ruining them at this point. The rest should only be on for trade possibilities and Severson's too far gone to ever change his stupidity.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Wood Zajac Coleman line, Bratt, Nico, Palms are the only reasons to watch this team.

Morbid curiosity about Cory gets me coming back too.

With Blackwood back in the A, the tents are folded. I think I wouldn't be terribly against all of them sharpening their hockey sticks and falling on their swords. We could just forfeit the rest of the season and it might be slightly better than having to watch.

It's nice to see the Isles in first place though. That's refreshing. I guess at least it isn't Lou going to the Rangers and making them relevent. I'm not sure if I could handle that.

Add the glimmer of positive development from PZ to the reasons to watch list.

Reactions: billingtons ghost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad