GDT: Devils vs. Hurricanes 7:00 PM MSG+

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Ryder is still playing.

What?! Where?

I didn't hear of anybody signing him anywhere. There was some rumor that he was signing with some league in Canada that I never heard of back in December.

It's possible that league was completely made up. It was like a federal league type thing.

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
What?! Where?

I didn't hear of anybody signing him anywhere. There was some rumor that he was signing with some league in Canada that I never heard of back in December.

It's possible that league was completely made up. It was like a federal league type thing.

Early this season someone posted he was playing over in Europe in some league I've never heard of.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Early this season someone posted he was playing over in Europe in some league I've never heard of.
You sure it wasn't some European beer league?:laugh:

I can't find anything for him on hockeydb for 15-16, which usually is updated up to the day or at least semi recently. Because I found Mattias Tedenby's stats for the year, as well as Cam Janssen's. Last team it has Ryder on was the 14-15 Devils.

But it has to be a pretty bad league to sign Ryder.:laugh:

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
We're playing Kalinin with Zajac and Palmieri to shut down the other teams top lines, yet the terrible two's wind up both with more icetime than him last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad