GDT: Devils vs Caps 7:00 PM MSG

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Somewhere Tedenby

waits for Ray to call him and make him an offer for next year to play on our 3rd line?!:sarcasm:

32 points in 47 games in the Swedish Elite League this year, that's a career year for him!

And he's a left-shooting right winger, and Pete and Oates aren't here anymore to make him play his on side!

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
We'll just need some new faces to go along with that gif next year, just a couple new ones inserted. We've already got DSP on Stempniak.

I've had more fun this season than any since 11-12. Even if I complain about what I'm seeing a lot, it still beats the six months between April-October when there's no Devils hockey being played. And no hockey at all being played between mid June till preseason in late September.

And I would be excited to watch the world cup of hockey, but I'm kind of annoyed that's it's not in late August like it was previous years. Because of it not starting until September, it pushes camp and the start of the season back a week later than normal. If it started in late August, it would give me some kind of hockey to watch while I'm really needing a fix of some hockey to watch.

I'm ready to be annoyed when Team USA leaves Greene home.

Ya I think the Dancing Gif has to make a return next year. We need to get Hynes in there.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Wedge was very good & gave them a chance and made a tough save on Ovi in OT.
Add him to the list with Cory of however many games we've lost despite strong goaltending this year. I can't really think of too many games this year that we've lost with Kinkaid in spite of him. Only the Toronto game, where he played great but we lost in a shootout. But we've won a couple in spite of him.
I'm ready to be annoyed when Team USA leaves Greene home.

Ya I think the Dancing Gif has to make a return next year. We need to get Hynes in there.

And when Cory plays third string to Bishop and Quick. I'm alright with him taking a back seat to Quick though, Quick's reputation and playoff resume are stronger. So he'll start. But the #2 guy usually starts a game or two.

The best the #3 guy ever gets is a game or two where he dresses as the backup and sits on the bench.

Homer Glumplich*

Can we also just beat Toronto in the season finale? I feel like even in these last few non playoff years, we almost always have won the last home game of the season.

With the exception of the embarrassing home finale against the Rangers last year. We won Marty's last game the year before, won the last game at home in the lockout year (forget who it was against), won against Boston in the MacLean/Lemaire year in the home/season finale.

Toronto is so putrid, you can't tell me they're not TRYING to lose games right now. It's embarrassing and disgraceful that Babcock and Lou work for such a product with such little integrity.

They're tanking and I guarantee Lou is not on board with that philosophy...but he's getting his marching orders from somewhere else at this point

IMHO they won't turn it around with Lou in Toronto. He'll be gone in 2 years and come back here to be a special advisor/consultant at some point.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
They're tanking and I guarantee Lou is not on board with that philosophy...but he's getting his marching orders from somewhere else at this point

IMHO they won't turn it around with Lou in Toronto. He'll be gone in 2 years and come back here to be a special advisor/consultant at some point.
I'm not sure if he's coming back here ever, but I don't think he'll be there long. And I don't believe he's on board with the tanking crap either. Though I do think he's obviously got more control there than he would have had here going forward. Or I'd have to believe that he would have never left.
Didn't TML just beat Anaheim?

We passed up too many shots again tonight.
They did beat Anaheim

After blowing a 3 (maybe 4 goal lead?) goal lead and winning in overtime.

Kuzmenkshow

Big smile, big hair, big time player
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Any chance Kinkaid starts Sunday or is it Wedgewood all the way? Need to pick up a goalie for fantasy playoffs and it looks like they're all taken tomorrow except for Keith.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Any chance Kinkaid starts Sunday or is it Wedgewood all the way? Need to pick up a goalie for fantasy playoffs and it looks like they're all taken tomorrow except for Keith.

Oh god, I hope not.

Don't wanna see Kinkaid as long as Wedgewood is still up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad