GDT: Devils vs Canucks - 1:00 PM - MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
Supposed to be at work during the game. Made up some BS about a doctors appointment. Did the same thing when we played Bern on a weekday afternoon in preseason.

Don’t tell my boss.

The_Real_Story_Behind_Black_Guy_On_The_Phone_Meme-500x500.jpg

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Well, it's confirmed that I get the shitty Sportsnet coverage. Pray for my sanity as I try to endure this garbage.

Reactions: DerekDevils30

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
Well, it's confirmed that I get the ****ty Sportsnet coverage. Pray for my sanity as I try to endure this garbage.

Sportsnet is always bad but Shorthouse and Garrett are likely the worst broadcast crew in the league. Shorthouse has no emotion in his voice and Garrett is like the distant relative who talks your ear off about wives tales for hours on end. Just the worst

Reactions: Blender

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Sportsnet is always bad but Shorthouse and Garrett are likely the worst broadcast crew in the league. Shorthouse has no emotion in his voice and Garrett is like the distant relative who talks your ear off about wives tales for hours on end. Just the worst
They are definitely up there with the worst in the league, no question.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Hopefully Bratt and Hischier have better games this afternoon. They had a rough go against the Canes offensively
I thought both actually played pretty well, the finish just wasn't there. Outside of a few shifts, they spent most of the game pressuring Carolina.

Ripshot 43

Jul 21, 2010
Any time a Canadian team is involved, Centre Ice here will default to the Canadian broadcast. So, unfortunately, I'm stuck with Shorthouse and Garrett. **** my life

Down in Florida I got the away teams broadcast 99% of the time. Last year I signed up for the nhl app and will never go back. Cheaper and gives you both teams broadcasts as an option every game. I only get blacked out for Tampa games.

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
I thought both actually played pretty well, the finish just wasn't there. Outside of a few shifts, they spent most of the game pressuring Carolina.

I remember Hischier had that one glorious chance after Boyle drove the net but I don't recall a whole lot other than that.

Hopefully Nico shows up EP today

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
I remember Hischier had that one glorious chance after Boyle drove the net but I don't recall a whole lot other than that.

Hopefully Nico shows up EP today
I really don't care whether Nico "shows up EP" or the opposite happens. That's the kind of insecure shortsighted mentality that so many Canucks fans have on the mainboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad